NFL 2023-24 Official Trash Talk thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I can say is, how about them, birds, baby! 🦅 fly Eagles fly!!!

I know I was like damn she looks good for 77. You know my situation situation so part of me was like I’d blow the dust off that box for a couple mil. Hahahah 😂😂
F*ck the Eagles!! :mad:😜
download.jpeg

Nope I would not hit that but,my kraton would 🤣🤣
You should all watch the Super Bowl champs play tonite. The 🐻’s
Super bowl champs of 85🤣
The BEARS are going to win the SB.
In your wet dreams 🤣🤣🤣
Let's face it, Eagles are the best right now in the NFC east , even though I'm a skins fan for life
,I rather see the eagles fly with any Superbowl than Dallas or New York..I can't stand both of them teams .my son is a Eagles fan and I'll be routing them on since my skins are pretty much done .I'll keep saying what I've been saying every year since 1991...our last Superbowl..allways next year 😁👍.oh and we spanked buffalo in 1991.🤣

Last edited:
Still don't believe woke ideology is bad for society..

Still don't believe woke ideology is bad for society..

That's the woke for ya..bunch of stupid ,dumb fks....that young fan was just supporting his favorite team ...he did nothing wrong ..this has gone way to far and all this nonsense of everything being offensive to everyone..these idiots need to get a fkin life and stop ruining it for everyone else..I have near 1k in two super bowl jackets of the Washington REDSKINS ..and I can't wear them because I'm afraid of what some woke ass bi+ch might try to do..this is so out of control..🤬🤬🤬😡😡

That's the woke for ya..bunch of stupid ,dumb fks....that young fan was just supporting his favorite team ...he did nothing wrong ..this has gone way to far and all this nonsense of everything being offensive to everyone..these idiots need to get a fkin life and stop ruining it for everyone else..I have near 1k in two super bowl jackets of the Washington REDSKINS ..and I can't wear them because I'm afraid of what some woke ass bi+ch might try to do..this is so out of control..🤬🤬🤬😡😡
I would wear them out in public LOUD n' PROUD my man!

I would wear them out in public LOUD n' PROUD my man!
Sure I could .and I have ,but I shouldn't have to worry about looking over my back worried that some woke,crazy dude is going to shoot me ..🤷 .there are a lot of stupid people out there ,and if I didn't have kids I'd show my pride with out a care of what could happen .but I have two kids and if swallowing my pride is what i need to do to make sure im around to raise my boyz ,then that's what ill do.✌️

Sure I could .and I have ,but I shouldn't have to worry about looking over my back worried that some woke,crazy dude is going to shoot me ..🤷 .there are a lot of stupid people out there ,and if I didn't have kids I'd show my pride with out a care of what could happen .but I have two kids and if swallowing my pride is what i need to do to make sure im around to raise my boyz ,then that's what ill do.✌️
None of those guys probably have guns, just cameras and pepper spray🤣🤣

The one about the kid Chiefs fan. There are just too many fast talking angry vids on YT these days for me, I got enough stress already, lol.
Oh ok👍 I only watched a minute into it .I agree with what was said in the vid. The kid was just showing his pride for his team.. native Americans have no issues with it and only the woke ,left side do.. what's this country coming to🤷

I don't think woke has anything to do with it and thats why I don't care for angry anti-woke or angry sjw vids. Its just angry people that love making the right or the left into the bad guys whether deserved or not, echo chambers where all the political jargon is fully accepted and not questioned unless you want to be the next one in line to get yelled at by the group, lol. No real discussions, just yelling at "those people" because it gets people to click or subscribe.

The Kansas City Chiefs have partnered with the American Indian Working Group for over a decade now to be respectful of local tribes during gameday traditions. Its not some woke left group yelling at anything and everything. They simply want to be involved if things from their heritage are being used. They are fine with the "chop" and the pregame drums (they actually participate with the drums). They have also insisted that the Chiefs should NOT change their names.

They did say headdresses and warpaint are not cool and the Chiefs responded by banning them from the stadium. Personally I find it disrespectful to wear them when the majority of local tribes say its disrespectful. Attacking a kid is just stupid though, the kid has no idea what all of these things mean. If the parents are respectful people then someone kindly explaining why the team banned these things would be a better approach. Maybe they listen, maybe they don't, but yelling at a kid won't help anything.

Only been a few days since Arrowhead
10 year Eagles season ticket memeber checking in. No one likes us, we don't care! 10-1 Go birds! 🦅🦅🦅
I don't mind the players, but I find the coach a bit irritating, lol. And I hope the NFL bans their tushy play, lol. Outside of that, any team that stopped Brady in the SB has my respect.

10 year Eagles season ticket memeber checking in. No one likes us, we don't care! 10-1 Go birds! 🦅🦅🦅

View attachment 334715
Man...I remember a game in Oakland I went to against the Eagles. It was the game where Nick Foles threw 7 TDs. The Eagles fans were doing there fight song and the Raider fans were not to happy hearing it the 7th time that day. Needless to say some words and other things were exchanged. I do have to give it to Philly fans...nobody can't say they aren't passionate about their teams.

Back