NFL 2023-24 Official Trash Talk thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only been a few days since Arrowhead

I don't mind the players, but I find the coach a bit irritating, lol. And I hope the NFL bans their tushy play, lol. Outside of that, any team that stopped Brady in the SB has my respect.

if i wasnt an eagles fan, i would hate sirianni too. he's a bit of a troll, which ends up being the perfect match for philly. i don't think they can ban the 'brotherly shove' because it's just a qb sneak. the nfl and ncaa both legalized pushing on the back of a runner.

This year being an eagles fan has been super stressful. they are at best a 7-4 team that got a bunch of lucky plays or the other team imploded in the 2nd half. hopefully the eagles can pick up a win vs the cowboys or niners and then the rest of their schedule is pretty easy.

Im all for the qb sneak and being able to push. What I cant stand is the offensive line being lined up aimed at the ankles/knees.
Im wondering when a team is going to try risking their defensive lineman's safety and tell linemen to lineup normally and launch to a normal defensive rush position standing. Should immediately draw a 15 yard penalty for low blocks, its only allowed 2 yards outside of offensive tackles.
:unsure:

I expected the 49ers to win a tough close game, but man that wasnt even close. Enjoyed seeing Purdy get some revenge for the NFC Championship last year

Sf 49Ers Niners GIF by San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs are done IMO. Yes, they will still make the playoffs, might even win one game but thats it. Wide receivers are awful and have proven they arent going to get better.😖🤬

Super Bowl Football GIF by The Bachelor

Lol, that play still hurts! Toney was clearly offsides, but its not easy to see that for a receiver thats 15 yards to one side of the ball. The refs typically communicate with receivers to help them line up properly.

I don't hold it against the refs for calling him offsides on that play, I hold it against them for NOT calling it 4 times earlier in the game where he was offsides by that much or more.

Its a league wide problem this year with extreme inconsistency from refs. Lots of teams have been burned in the final minutes by blatant no calls and phantom calls.
Football Fan 49Ers GIF by Sadie

Refs have been terrible this year across the board.
And what ever happened to the ruling of "an uncatchable pass".? Seems like some of these calls for interference/ holding shouldn't be called cause the ball is 20 feet away... but what do I know..

I haven't ever seen a QB play as well as Brock Purdy only to have all the talking heads dismiss it because "his team is loaded with talent and the coach is brilliant".
The same people say Christian Mccaffrey is the MVP of the 49ers. Well, what happened in last year's NFC championship game when Purdy left injured and McCaffrey was fine? And when they played the Eagles again this year with Purdy healthy?

Why not dismiss Peyton Manning for having HOF receivers, running back, O-lineman & head coach? Or Joe Montana for having Jerry Rice, John Taylor, and Roger Craig?

Its all because Purdy was the last draft pick, Mr Irrelevant, he's not supposed to be this good. Ive watched the 49ers a lot this year and Purdy is fire on the field. He also played near perfect in beating other top MVP candidates.

Its fine to think somebody else should win, but to say he doesn't deserve to be a top candidate is a joke.

I haven't ever seen a QB play as well as Brock Purdy only to have all the talking heads dismiss it because "his team is loaded with talent and the coach is brilliant".
The same people say Christian Mccaffrey is the MVP of the 49ers. Well, what happened in last year's NFC championship game when Purdy left injured and McCaffrey was fine? And when they played the Eagles again this year with Purdy healthy?

Why not dismiss Peyton Manning for having HOF receivers, running back, O-lineman & head coach? Or Joe Montana for having Jerry Rice, John Taylor, and Roger Craig?

Its all because Purdy was the last draft pick, Mr Irrelevant, he's not supposed to be this good. Ive watched the 49ers a lot this year and Purdy is fire on the field. He also played near perfect in beating other top MVP candidates.

Its fine to think somebody else should win, but to say he doesn't deserve to be a top candidate is a joke.
I agree. It pains me to say it but he reminds me a lot of Montana. He makes great reads. Has amazing touch to the ball and is cool under pressure

Chiefs are done. They will be making an early exit from the playoffs if they still make it. Had a chance to pick up a quality wide receiver before the trade deadline but thought it was ok to stick to the current group. They were wrong....
Football Superbowl GIF by Trey Songz

I’m bout done with sports. They are as corrupt as the politics in this country. NFL..NBA..NCAA..MLB. Oh and Fk the cowboys!

I’m bout done with sports. They are as corrupt as the politics in this country. NFL..NBA..NCAA..MLB. Oh and Fk the cowboys!
🤣🤣Cow girls ..lions should have won that game .that last touchdown that put lions up by one was stolen .no flag before the play then all of sudden after the touch down miraculously a flag pops up lol .it's all bs

Now I am hearing that people are being fined for telling the truth.
news corruption GIF

Back