NEW TRAXXASS HOSS??? ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mhm theres people who makes buggy tires right for dirt no? I like the look of the e revo 2.0 personally he called the kraton v3 ugly i can kinda agree but saying "tell me what the e revo cant do that orher rcs can" well not explode the rear suspension is one
The arrma notorious blue is sick
Advanced technology
B7432177-1470-4FFA-9549-A3A21EBA874F.png

Change my mind
I love it!
ADDCF879-792B-456E-9AB4-D13FFC41DC6B.png

They make it sound like its the best rc car ever made and say theres not much upgrades to be done but they show 1000$ on upgrade parts no rc is perfect but oh man they take it to the next level

Last edited:
I don't think the Kraton is winning any beauty awards.

I find that the Kraton body has more character. I'm not a huge fan of the truggy bodies we can see on almost all the racers. Kraton look more like a truck, and the black EXB one look way more good than the V2 i have, it even look like bigger.

The Outcast, Notorious, Kraton, Felony, infraction, BRCC all have a good look for me.

I find that the Kraton body has more character. I'm not a huge fan of the truggy bodies we can see on almost all the racers. Kraton look more like a truck, and the black EXB one look way more good than the V2 i have, it even look like bigger.

The Outcast, Notorious, Kraton, Felony, infraction, BRCC all have a good look for me.
Their road bashers are amazing looking.

There's another TRX fanboy on the Tube, Mark Santa Maria, big TRX fan, in the Traxxas home store a lot. At least he did recently get a 8s Outcast to drive, but his early comments were projected in a TRX community mindset, like he was trying to justify his thoughts and comments. Why even bother, he's P wipped for the big T. He did say it's fast, no sh!t, thanks for that bro, what would we do without you!

There's another TRX fanboy on the Tube, Mark Santa Maria, big TRX fan, in the Traxxas home store a lot. At least he did recently get a 8s Outcast to drive, but his early comments were projected in a TRX community mindset, like he was trying to justify his thoughts and comments. Why even bother, he's P wipped for the big T. He did say it's fast, no sh!t, thanks for that bro, what would we do without you!
He plans to get the felony he said i think he is oretty open minded just locked with the traxxas world for too long
Hey guys did you ever asked yourself what will happen if a lipo puffs or catch fires on the e revo baterry compartement? How to you remove it? How do you save your car?

Hey guys did you ever asked yourself what will happen if a lipo puffs or catch fires on the e revo baterry compartement? How to you remove it? How do you save your car
You hope it only smokes and doesn't catch fire, and if it puffs, you utilize a crow bar! ?

Doesn't he race Tekno? Or am I thinking of a different guy?

There's another TRX fanboy on the Tube, Mark Santa Maria, big TRX fan, in the Traxxas home store a lot.
He just bought a second Hoss. And he's going to upgrade it into the "ultimate" Hoss. I'm thinking he's in for $1,500 in Hosses. :ROFLMAO:

Is there a way to tune it so it doesn't wheelie all the time? Every video I see, no one can really accelerate without fighting off wheelies. One guy kept missing his ramp, because the front wheels came off the ground and he lost steering when accelerating into the ramp. So ridiculous.

And the servo arm is exposed on the bottom of the car? That's not a problem when running on rough terrain or jumping?

Last edited:
He just bought a second Hoss. And he's going to upgrade it into the "ultimate" Hoss. I'm thinking he's in for $1,500 in Hosses. :ROFLMAO:

P.S. Is there a way to tune it so it doesn't wheelie all the time? Every video I see, no one can really accelerate without fighting off wheelies. One guy kept missing his ramp, because the front wheels came off the ground and he lost steering trying to accelerate into the ramp. So ridiculous.
gear it up? But the thing will catch fire

You hope it only smokes and doesn't catch fire, and if it puffs, you utilize a crow bar! ?
Bah, I didn't have a crow bar with me when one puff in my dearly departed Revo. Needless to say the car turned to parts very quickly when it shut down at speed & found a BIG immovable object :rolleyes: After that, I grew up & found other RC's worth my time.

I'm not sure why anyone would buy a Revo, oversized diffs or not. Part of me wants to try one but I'm not flushing $550 down the toilet. Plus I hate the way they look. And I've never given Traxxas my money so why start now. I've thought about a Maxx but I have trucks that already fit that class in my collection.

I'm not sure why anyone would buy a Revo, oversized diffs or not. Part of me wants to try one but I'm not flushing $550 down the toilet. Plus I hate the way they look. And I've never given Traxxas my money so why start now. I've thought about a Maxx but I have trucks that already fit that class in my collection.
Find someone to borrow it?. Of find an used one

Find someone to borrow it?. Of find an used one
That's the thing. No one around me owns one. Even the shop I go to, which carries a TON of Traxxas, barely sells them. There are just so many better 6S options out there.

Whenever I think about the Maxx, I remind myself of this BS in the trx store:

Maxxed.jpg

Then I think of what 5th scale I could buy with that kind of cash :ROFLMAO:

Whenever I think about the Maxx, I remind myself of this BS in the trx store:

View attachment 101395

Then I think of what 5th scale I could buy with that kind of cash :ROFLMAO:
But in all fairness you don't need all that to make the truck bulletproof. From what I hear you don't need much at all ?‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back