New Traxxas TRX4MT release

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

305HemiGuy

Very Active Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Mojave
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Typhon 3s
I love new releases in the RC World, and I must admit that these look pretty friggin cool! Traxxas seems to be doing much better with their scale stuff than their bashers. Definitely priced much better than the Losi Mini LMT also. These little guys would be perfect for some backyard mudding without leaving massive ruts throughout the yard lol. They also finally added the metal geared servo from the factory.

Last edited:
I think they look awesome but no way I buy one and leave it stock, lol. Needs a brushless Furitek esc/motor. Could definitely see one making its way to my collection though!

Traxxas stole the idea from Scale Builder's Guild! Lol, j/k, but does make you wonder how many ideas their marketing team gets from watching rc YT channels...check it out out @5:55 in the vid.

I think they look awesome but no way I buy one and leave it stock, lol. Needs a brushless Furitek esc/motor. Could definitely see one making its way to my collection though!

Traxxas stole the idea from Scale Builder's Guild! Lol, j/k, but does make you wonder how many ideas their marketing team gets from watching rc YT channels...check it out out @5:55 in the vid.

It'd definitely be much more fun with a good brushless system in it. It really does look like Traxxas stole the idea from SBG, they're identical, just scaled down lol. I really like the larger version SBG put together though 🤔🤔

FFS stop buying Trash ASS!

I Dont Think So No Way GIF

Back