New Losi dirt bike.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn’t read all 8 pages, but can you turn off the flywheel to do backflips? The wheelies on my Notorious were cool for 5 seconds…

Didn’t read all 8 pages, but can you turn off the flywheel to do backflips? The wheelies on my Notorious were cool for 5 seconds…

You can turn it off via the radio, but I imagine it'd be super hard to drive without it.

Goto 7 minutes 15 seconds..!!
Who said 2s was slow 😉🤣 @Moirae 🤪

lol I watched I think the RC sailors video and thought it looked really slow. I never even looked at any other footage after that tbh. I made sure to not post in here and rain on people parade too! :ROFLMAO:

You can turn it off via the radio, but I imagine it'd be super hard to drive without it.
Yeah it would be rediculous to even try running without the Gyro operational. It surley depends on the gyro to operate effectively. Or you will be doing the walk of shame every 4 seconds. Better get your running shoes ready.
I've seen some really funny videos in regards to this Promoto. Mostly dirt bike guys, who feel they are pro's with this RC, just because they are riders themselves. :LOL:
I think RC bikes are a fad. Came and went many times over the years. This is not the first. Won't be the last. This one is probably the best one ever made.
This one is different, but it will soon disappear IMHO. The hype will calm down after the summer.
The upgrade parts are crazy expensive. Surely makes it heavier. Some are just bling as many influencers stated. Many parts still not available yet.
I seen one common complaint that the Front brake always drags. (n) The front wheel doesn't spin freely when the brake is not applied.
No Brake trim adjustment available??? IDK. :unsure: That just scrubs off some speed. It is not any speed demon to begin with.

Last edited:
don't like rc bikes at all just think they look daft especially when turning they also look too much like a 5 year olds toy to me

I seen one common complaint that the Front brake always drags. (n) The front wheel doesn't spin freely when the brake is not applied.
No Brake trim adjustment available??? IDK. :unsure: That just scrubs off some speed. It is not any speed demon to begin with.

There is brake trim, but you’d have to read the manual, which few probably do.

I think there’s a lot of people who think a motorcycle drives the same as a truck or car.

I kinda like it, but not really interested. Maybe if I had a buddy or two with one then it may become fun, but alone? No. Would get boring very fast.

don't like rc bikes at all just think they look daft especially when turning they also look too much like a 5 year olds toy to me
+1.
I could see if a Racing Spec class was created for the Promoto. It might take off. IDK.
There needs to be a want for this, so HH can keep selling them. When new, they are always popular. Lets see if the hype peters out, or not. Just another RC Moto Fad.
At its price point, Not for me. I like RC cars and trucks. 4 wheels on the ground.:cool:
Is Duperbash sending it yet???:LOL:

>>The Promoto sucks in the dirt, even with its Dirt Mode setting.
Getting a set of the street tires and staying on pavement, I would think runs best.
This should have been a Croch Rocket Bike design. With fairings etc.

Edited.

Last edited:
+1.
I could see if a Racing Spec class was created for the Promoto. It might take off. IDK.
There needs to be a want for this, so HH can keep selling them. When new, they are always popular. Lets see if the hype peters out, or not. Just another RC Moto Fad.
At its price point, Not for me. I like RC cars and trucks. 4 wheels on the ground.:cool:

The Promoto sucks in the dirt, even with its Dirt Mode setting.
Getting a set of the street tires and staying on pavement, it appears to run best.
Wow, you know so much without ever using one..........

^^^
Amazing that I know so much, period.:geek:
I know much about the RC industry. And RC bikes is not any new concept at all.
I watched one too many Infuencers with this Promoto as well. I am all Promoto'ed out by now.:ROFLMAO:
Watch the many Promoto videos for yourself, and decide for yourself.

>>One thing is for sure, I don't need to spend $600. to have the right to an opinion of the Promoto-MX.;).
Most have never even driven an RC Motorcyle, or ever heard of or saw one.
I have years past. Trust me, it is a Fad that comes and goes.
Maybe this one will stay around for a while. It is the best ever offered. Will admit.

I do think think they have a little bit of an uphill battle to make this a mainstream thing as it’s not as much of a freestyle basher as a car or truck, but I could imagine it becoming popular in track settings.

+1.

>>The Promoto sucks in the dirt, even with its Dirt Mode setting.
Getting a set of the street tires and staying on pavement, I would think runs best.
This should have been a Croch Rocket Bike design. With fairings etc.

Edited.
it needs a sidecar :LOL:

Back