Kraton My little pig now heavier than my K6 EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dales396lt4

Very Active Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Outcast EXB
  10. Vendetta
  11. Voltage
  12. Infraction 4x4
It’s true my little K4. V2 is now heavier than my K6S EXB it has the same power system, V2 power module and center diff, M2C brace, labs axles, stainless turnbuckles, 35 KG servo, UDR servo Saver, EXB shocks and upgraded springs. It runs great and take a beating. I have two of these trucks. One is pretty much stock for the grandson and then mine. The difference is night and day. Mines way more fun.😆

It’s true my little K4. V2 is now heavier than my K6S EXB it has the same power system, V2 power module and center diff, M2C brace, labs axles, stainless turnbuckles, 35 KG servo, UDR servo Saver, EXB shocks and upgraded springs. It runs great and take a beating. I have two of these trucks. One is pretty much stock for the grandson and then mine. The difference is night and day.

Mines way more fun.😆

Yes!
Mo Power!!
Movie Unlimited Power GIF by Star Wars

6S is ridiculous in this car power wheel it at 50+

I’ve been trying to get a top speed run with it, but I can’t do it without it blowing over at like 63+

Maybe after my wife tried to make it a submarine! and the tires filled up with water. She said look you can't even see it. I'm like STOP DOING THAT!!! It did run all day with the tires full of water.

When I get home or of the mudpuddle? You know, I don't have any on my phone.

Maybe after my wife tried to make it a submarine! and the tires filled up with water. She said look you can't even see it. I'm like STOP DOING THAT!!! It did run all day with the tires full of water.

Sir,
Sounds like your Wife have NOT been properly trained on the use of a RC...

Super Troopers Smh GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Embarrassed Shame GIF

She was having a blast! on 3s with that thing. Happy wife happy me!

It did take me 2 days after work to blow it apart and clean it and check for water. this is when I found a tooth missing on the spur gear.
Different day, She did the same to the outcast 8s, but you could see the top of it.

Last edited:
Looking forward to pictures! What have you done to the differentials?

Little pig is down right now because I have to replace the spur gear but I’ll give you some pictures just to make you happy.
The reason I think this car is heavier than my
K6sEXB. I was working on the EXB earlier and had to move it off the work bed and when moving the two cars back-and-forth? There’s an obvious difference in weight, I’ll try to find a fish scale and weigh each one to have the exact number, but I can tell you holding one in one hand, and one in the other K4 is heavier. This kind of surprised me, which is what prompted me to write this post. I do think that the 2050 KV 6S motor is a little much for this car. I usually only running on 4s. If I do run it on 6s, I turn the power down to about 80%

IMG_0988.jpeg

IMG_0989.jpeg

IMG_0990.jpeg

IMG_0991.jpeg

IMG_0986.jpeg

IMG_0588.jpeg

image.jpg

I did forget to mention I made the lower a arm pivot pin blocks out of 7075 aluminum. This thing is truly a tank. I have been through several chassis, not so many cents the M2C’s brace. All the 4s diff's are bigger than the 6s one.

Last edited:
Back