Kraton Lots learnt , lots not , diffs r us . Good fun though

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
So today’s mission , which I excepted was to launch the Kraton as much as poss to learn as much as poss …. And on the first launch of the day , yep , I bust the rear diff 🤔 I’ve fitted the full size copperhead 2 , not the LP to aid with landing . So I quick ear plug lock the rear diff later , she was tracking straight and true , she jumped / crashed many many times and nothing else broke . I adjusted my go pro with out my glasses on and the last lipo was in slow mo and the picture looked fish eye 😂 anyways , it was awesome , to get a successful launch and land well very satisfying indeed . Enjoyed that a lot . Oh and thanks to my corally spark for donating its motor as I cooked my spectrum one yesterday . Locked rear diff on lawn is appalling 😂😂😂

IMG_9715.jpeg
IMG_9716.png
IMG_9717.png
IMG_9718.png
IMG_9719.png
IMG_9720.png
IMG_9732.jpeg
IMG_9731.jpeg
IMG_9721.png

So today’s mission , which I excepted was to launch the Kraton as much as poss to learn as much as poss …. And on the first launch of the day , yep , I bust the rear diff 🤔 I’ve fitted the full size copperhead 2 , not the LP to aid with landing . So I quick ear plug lock the rear diff later , she was tracking straight and true , she jumped / crashed many many times and nothing else broke . I adjusted my go pro with out my glasses on and the last lipo was in slow mo and the picture looked fish eye 😂 anyways , it was awesome , to get a successful launch and land well very satisfying indeed . Enjoyed that a lot . Oh and thanks to my corally spark for donating its motor as I cooked my spectrum one yesterday . Locked rear diff on lawn is appalling 😂😂😂

View attachment 358169View attachment 358170View attachment 358171View attachment 358172View attachment 358173View attachment 358174View attachment 358175View attachment 358176View attachment 358177
I couldn't run it without the wing on don't look right and dosen't seem to handle right either 😐

I couldn't run it without the wing on don't look right and dosen't seem to handle right either 😐
I don’t worry about looks 🍻 I would have needed 50 wing mounts today with all the arse end hits 😂🍻😎 she’s now gonna get stripped out ….. again , I’m back to work for a couple of days then I gonna convert to typhon tlr chassis , in fact , all typhon except Mojave arms , I am also moving the muck heap to a smaller gap but a much better run up , hence going buggy to fit thru the gap 😂 more carnage soon . I love this hobby , it’s great , a different toy every day , sometimes two or three times a day too 👍🏻 yeeee harrr

Back