Granite Just made a long CVD for Granite with Typhon RPM arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I need the 4S CVD that connects to the diff. And the 3s CVD that connects to the wheel? I’m I understanding that right? Also do I need a washer/shim? I current have the 17mm hex adaptor on my granite would that still work with this set up? I’m tired of my U-Joins popping out when running 4s. TIA :)
The original post uses a hybrid of modified 3s and 4s parts. But the recently released Mojave 4s now provides all the parts for a driveshaft/wider stance/17mm hex upgrade with no modifications needed. Not sure if it’s cheaper. There are a number of parts.

The original post uses a hybrid of modified 3s and 4s parts. But the recently released Mojave 4s now provides all the parts for a driveshaft/wider stance/17mm hex upgrade with no modifications needed. Not sure if it’s cheaper. There are a number of parts.
So I would need the driveshaft and the arms to make it work? What about the bearings do I need new ones to accommodate the new Wheel block?

On page 6 and 7 you find all the info for the rear axle of the car, search for my post.

On this picture you see what you need. Part numbers are I think on page 6 or in my built thread.

20240403_200049.jpg

On page 6 and 7 you find all the info for the rear axle of the car, search for my post.

On this picture you see what you need. Part numbers are I think on page 6 or in my built thread.

View attachment 366220
Thank you so much for this! Just placed an order now the waiting game begins! Been running 4s and the U-join always pops out and it's really really annoying!

Hey @Neelis I just got my front and rear suspension in and I notice that the front arms are much smaller than the RPM ones on the wide stance. Do I just keep the RPM Arms from the typhon from the front and only have the Mojave rear Arms on the back? I

still don't have the wheel block delivered yet. Did I miss a step??

Thanks.

tempImagexDdYTb.jpg

Wait for the blocks.

I only converted the rear, so I don't know how the front arms compare to each other.

I wish someone would have said that is not as wide of the RPM arms. I’m not really feeling it. What do you guys think? Should I go back and just do what the OP had done in the first place?

image.jpg

View attachment 367946View attachment 367947

First picture are Arrma and RPM arms for the Typhon. Second picture Typhons 3s vs Majove 4s.

The front axle is 30cm wide with Typhon arms and and 30.5cm in the rear with Mojave 4s arms. This is with the stock Typhon 3s wheel installed.

I am really curious whats going on with your RC.

The Typhon 3S and Big Rock 3S uses the longer arms.

Those new Mojave 4S arms is probably closer to Granite and Senton 3S arms..

The Typhon 3S and Big Rock 3S uses the longer arms.

Those new Mojave 4S arms is probably closer to Granite and Senton 3S arms..
The Mojave arms combined with the Mojave hubs are the same length as the Typhon arms + Typhon hubs:

20240319_143937.jpg

Difference is about 1mm on the rear axle.

Back