Mojave Just a dumb question. Mojave 6s vs. Senton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
I’ve always wondered what the differences were between the Mojo and the Senton 6s. They seem to be almost the same truck to me. My Mojave 6s EXB was my first Arrma and I love that thing, but I’ve heard so many people say what an epic truck the 6s Senton was. I’ve no experience at all with the Senton, never even seen one actually.
What are the primary differences and advantages/disadvantages between them?

Dunno, but love my Senton6s!! 🤗 😁✌️
20240209_165409.jpg

VideoCapture_20240209-185325.jpg

I'm pretty sure the mojave is much bigger.
Senton is technically a 1/10 size on the typhon chassis (kinda in the way my slash body fits my inferno to a t)
Mojave is 1/8 and uses the same chassis as the fireteam yeah?
I didn’t realize there was that much difference in size. So a Senton 6s is about the size of a Slash? No wonder it rips…

I didn’t realize there was that much difference in size. So a Senton 6s is about the size of a Slash? No wonder it rips…
Here's a visual for ya.

Top to bottom:
Senton6s
Slash
Senton 3s
Tekno SCT410.3

20240626_074502.jpg

Here's a visual perspective of the size difference.
Wow, that was a great perspective on the size. Now I get why they were so fast, that’s a lot of juice for a truck that size. Thanks for that!

Have you driven a Typhon 6s Dan? Very nimble, light, and fast. The Senton 6s will have a similar feel but more top heavy/roll over prone due to the body setup and shortest arms offered on a 6s Arrma.
Yes, the Typhon is pretty much my favorite basher. An SCT is a very different experience for sure, I just wasn’t aware of how much smaller the Senton were as compared to the Mojave.

Senton 6s was a direct response from Arrma to the Traxxas Slash Ultimate. MOJAVE was a response to the UDR. Hobbico owned Arrma during the Senton 6s days. When Horizon took over, you saw an increase in the larger scale trucks. Driving experience is different between both for sure and both unique in their own right. Can't go wrong owning both.

Back