Senton Senton 6S front and rear CVD question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngryNick

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 6s
Question about CVDs in the Senton 6S. Will the front CVD axles fit in the rear? I know the dog bone length. I was going to try out the GPM axles in another build. Anyone try them? Is there another option? What lengths would I need front and rear? These senton parts are getting scarce. Building one from scratch is tough

I havnt specifically tested it on a Senton, but i have it on my Typhon and Talion with same results, so i can only assume it would be the same on the Senton.

One point is that in both my cars the pins were tiny bit too far inside the outdrive, so i used the Typhon TLR blocks (the C and D ones) so i could use the pills to move the arms a little bit outwards, which solved the clearance issue for me.

I havnt specifically tested it on a Senton, but i have it on my Typhon and Talion with same results, so i can only assume it would be the same on the Senton.

One point is that in both my cars the pins were tiny bit too far inside the outdrive, so i used the Typhon TLR blocks (the C and D ones) so i could use the pills to move the arms a little bit outwards, which solved the clearance issue for me.
The GPM ones say both front and rear are the same. I highly doubt that. I am going to use the M2C block kits for the Typhon. They are actually on the way. The feedback from everyone who has or had a Senton, I feel like these company's should have continued to make parts

Back