Talion Hey does anyone know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayt

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey does anyone know what the two screws needed to hold this part in place called please thanks

IMG_3277.jpeg

I think they are M3x12mm screws but not super familiar with the Talion. Maybe somebody else can confirm.
Looks like they should be longer not sure doesn’t say anything in the manual

And go to Jenny’s and buy a bag of hardware from an Arrma 6s off road rig. Doesn’t need to be a Talion (discontinued) but you’ll get the vast majority of spare screws you’ll need for around $16.00

Sorry, bad info, don't know how to delete a post.

Use the exploded views on the Arrma website, they will tell you simply everything. This one is for the BLX, which looks like the one you have.
https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/interactive-exploded-view?pid=ARA8707
I have done just that got the v4 exploded view doesn’t say anything shows the screws but they too short

I’ll have another look

And go to Jenny’s and buy a bag of hardware from an Arrma 6s off road rig. Doesn’t need to be a Talion (discontinued) but you’ll get the vast majority of spare screws you’ll need for around $16.00
That’s exactly what I done ordered a screw set for the talion v4 every screw should be useful

Hey does anyone know what the two screws needed to hold this part in place called please thanks

View attachment 364192
Thank you for all your replies much appreciated

Back