Hope it doesn’t turn in to Bud Light…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They started advertizing beer to minors with dylan that also likes to mock women and transgenders. Thats the main reasons why. Budlight cares about the rainbow... their whole company is full of diversity hirings and pro rainbow people.
Sales have plummeted everywhere. Here, no one supports that and it’s showing in grocery stores and liquor stores. You can get a case of bud light right now at woodmans for $5.99. No one is buying it still, they are paying more money for Coors light.

Go WOKE go BROKE! 👍🏻💪🏻👍🏻👍🏻

I just think it’s weird that people have their panties in such a bunch over the fact that they made one beercan for that trans influencer. Who cares? We’re capitalists, right? Why not market yourself to every segment and demographic there is? Why are people crying about this? I mean, I do know why, but I still find it surprising. I just thought we’d be a little more culturally evolved by now, but we sure do seem to be going backwards.
We are capitalists, so we can shop with our values. If gay-light decides to alienate their largest demographic, their sales will go down. I don't think it was anything against BL specifically, but I think the dam was at the breaking point and this was the last straw. Most people can do without light beer.

Sales have plummeted everywhere. Here, no one supports that and it’s showing in grocery stores and liquor stores. You can get a case of bud light right now at woodmans for $5.99. No one is buying it still, they are paying more money for Coors light.

They giving their beer for free

The reason they are supporting All theses supposed EXTREMist Human Rights issues, is for the Social Optics. (ESG rating) Otherwise companies like Bud light could care less about these fringe small groups, with the loudest voice, and large Lobbied pockets.
Don't donate, if you don't support this.
Large trans global businesses want and need the Globalist agenda ESG "Good" Rating. They have a shotgun held to their head. Or these companies risk being Devaluated. Then the investors get all antsy, capital lending gets halted based on a bad ESG rating.. The company tanks.
That is not Capitalism obviously. China does this.

I absolutely hate when at point of sale, whether online or at Target or the rest, they ask for a Donation, while you have your heard earned money out to pay.
I despise that tactic.
It is a captive impulsion to donate at that point... unless you think smart about it first at that moment.
I see it as a smart way to trick dumb consumers to fund groups/businesses that they would not support.

They started advertizing beer to minors with dylan that also likes to mock women and transgenders. Thats the main reasons why. Budlight cares about the rainbow... their whole company is full of diversity hirings and pro rainbow people. A lot of companies stopped pandering to the rainbow and pro rainbow people inside those companies started to revolt. An example recently is starbucks
Is Dylan the trans on the can? And why da fk did gay people choose to use the 🌈 as a there symbol/logo ? Since when does a rainbow mean gay pride? Who came up with this stupid idea anyways..never understood why and what ever excuse they give I won't get it lol..it's all of the commercializing of this trend that gets to me ..you don't see me flying a flag in front of my house with a real man and real woman kissing with the saying straight people pride lol

Can someone plz explain what da fk is woke mean lol? Is that even a fkin word ? 🤷
Well I googled it but still don't get it lol.
They started advertizing beer to minors with dylan that also likes to mock women and transgenders. Thats the main reasons why. Budlight cares about the rainbow... their whole company is full of diversity hirings and pro rainbow people. A lot of companies stopped pandering to the rainbow and pro rainbow people inside those companies started to revolt. An example recently is starbucks
Well Bud light never got my money any how .it's garbage beer anyways.i would rather drink the cheapest beer like natural ice or miller lol.all low budget beer that tastes horrible..maybey budlight would get away with this if there were only a few beers on the market but we have so many out there to choose from that there is no need to drink that crap .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230702-185751.png
    Screenshot_20230702-185751.png
    207.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Is Dylan the trans on the can? And why da fk did gay people choose to use the 🌈 as a there symbol/logo ? Since when does a rainbow mean gay pride? Who came up with this stupid idea anyways..never understood why and what ever excuse they give I won't get it lol..it's all of the commercializing of this trend that gets to me ..you don't see me flying a flag in front of my house with a real man and real woman kissing with the saying straight people pride lol

Can someone plz explain what da fk is woke mean lol? Is that even a fkin word ? 🤷

Well Bud light never got my money any how .it's garbage beer anyways.i would rather drink the cheapest beer like natural ice or miller lol.all low budget beer that tastes horrible..maybey budlight would get away with this if there were only a few beers on the market but we have so many out there to choose from that there is no need to drink that crap .
The movement got hijacked when they let mentally ill people take the lead of the community. That happened when the T was added and the Q. The rainbow flag at the very beginning was to fight non straight S discrimination. Now it has expended to a bunch of nonsense like now the LBGTQ2L+. They have destroyed everything the gay community has fought for. There was nothing wrong with the LBG flag until it started getting shoved down people's throats and everywhere you went. Now they openly going after childrens with the help of government, and that is the point of non return for majority of people. Thats why people are now actively fighting against them. Even muslims are now standing in solidarity with christians. I have nothing against the furry community for example, theres a lot of communist and people like you in me. But then imagine you keep getting shoved pro furry messaging and propaganda from elected officials every single day. They qill come up crap like You must call me Mr mystical cat in public or ur a furryphobe.

Woke has a lot of definitions. The most fitting is the modern liberal culture manufactured by manipulated algorithms. Thats the definition of dylan himself. He was a normal loving guy who tried to become famous by doing what he liked like talking about nature, animals and plants if i remember correctly. One day he identified as non binary and his views exploded. Then he became a trans women and he got even more famous. The algorithms prompted him up. Another example is racism or police brutality videos. Those crap get tons of views and who does it do? Fuel hate ,division and radicalization. People specially teens consuming those kind of things start to believe the world is rotten place and that they have to save the world. Why do a lot more people hate christian and straight men than ever before? Why is it alway the white men fault for everything? Why is climate change the excuse for everything? Those are things that the wokeism feeds you. Then its reinforced in college and universities. Then these people now thibk they know the world because they wasted so much of their life and anyone who stands up to them to point their BS is seen like a miserable roach. Its a mind virus that most of the time has no cure. The ones who do howerver is like if their third eye opened. Its now called being red pilled if you know the movie "The matrix". Im aure someone else can better explain it than me. Im really one of the worst when it comes to explaining subject

Last edited:
The movement got hijacked when they let mentally ill people take the lead of the community. That happened when the T was added and the Q. The rainbow flag at the very beginning was to fight non straight S discrimination. Now it has expended to a bunch of nonsense like now the LBGTQ2L+. They have destroyed everything the gay community has fought for. There was nothing wrong with the LBG flag until it started getting shoved down people's throats and everywhere you went. Now they openly going after childrens with the help of government, and that is the point of non return for majority of people. Thats why people are now actively fighting against them. Even muslims are now standing in solidarity with christians. I have nothing against the furry community for example, theres a lot of communist and people like you in me. But then imagine you keep getting shoved pro furry messaging and propaganda from elected officials every single day. They qill come up crap like You must call me Mr mystical cat in public or ur a furryphobe.

Woke has a lot of definitions. The most fitting is the modern liberal culture manufactured by manipulated algorithms. Thats the definition of dylan himself. He was a normal loving guy who tried to become famous by doing what he liked like talking about nature, animals and plants if i remember correctly. One day he identified as non binary and his views exploded. Then he became a trans women and he got even more famous. The algorithms prompted him up. Another example is racism or police brutality videos. Those crap get tons of views and who does it do? Fuel hate ,division and radicalization. People specially teens consuming those kind of things start to believe the world is rotten place and that they have to save the world. Why do a lot more people hate christian and straight men than ever before? Why is it alway the white men fault for everything? Why is climate change the excuse for everything? Those are things that the wokeism feeds you. Then its reinforced in college and universities. Then these people now thibk they know the world because they wasted so much of their life and anyone who stands up to them to point their BS is seen like a miserable roach. Its a mind virus that most of the time has no cure. The ones who do howerver is like if their third eye opened. Its now called being red pilled if you know the movie "The matrix". Im aure someone else can better explain it than me. Im really one of the worst when it comes to explaining subject
Well that explains it .yup this world we live in is fked..and there is no fixing it.🤷 I don't have any problems or hate towards gay people .I actually think it's hot to see two beautiful women go at it..what straight guy wouldn't lol what really bothers me is this trans thing..it's very disturbing ..God made us who we are .God chose our gender at birth..there is no reversing it ..I don't fkin care if a woman decides to take a chunk of skin from her thigh and decides to fkin roll up it up like a burrito and stuff it with her woman parts then sew it to her hole and say she has a penis.that does not make her a man .men can not be women and women can not be men.thats it ,end of story..men can not stuff their penis inside of themselves and say now they have a vagina .what in the world is going on ? Holy crap.is this what we are going to live through the rest of our lives ? A bunch of self mutilated freeks .now they say they coming after our kids .omg this is insane.this world is so screwed up in so many ways .like I said there is no fixing this .what's next ?? People walking around with 3 fake penises or people with 5 vaginas .ok that's it ,I can't talk about this any more .it's upsetting and now I need a nice cold 🍺 and it won't be a piss ass bud light either.ill go grabb a nice cold Heineken and smoke some of my home grown purple Kush and just forget about the garbage world we live in ...and when the good Lord decides it's my time ,plz God don't let their be 🦄 in heaven .just let there be a long road so I can do speed passes😀👍

Well that explains it .yup this world we live in is fked..and there is no fixing it.🤷 I don't have any problems or hate towards gay people .I actually think it's hot to see two beautiful women go at it..what straight guy wouldn't lol what really bothers me is this trans thing..it's very disturbing ..God made us who we are .God chose our gender at birth..there is no reversing it ..I don't fkin care if a woman decides to take a chunk of skin from her thigh and decides to fkin roll up it up like a burrito and stuff it with her woman parts then sew it to her hole and say she has a penis.that does not make her a man .men can not be women and women can not be men.thats it ,end of story..men can not stuff their penis inside of themselves and say now they have a vagina .what in the world is going on ? Holy crap.is this what we are going to live through the rest of our lives ? A bunch of self mutilated freeks .now they say they coming after our kids .omg this is insane.this world is so screwed up in so many ways .like I said there is no fixing this .what's next ?? People walking around with 3 fake penises or people with 5 vaginas .ok that's it ,I can't talk about this any more .it's upsetting and now I need a nice cold 🍺 and it won't be a piss ass bud light either.ill go grabb a nice cold Heineken and smoke some of my home grown purple Kush and just forget about the garbage world we live in ...and when the good Lord decides it's my time ,plz God don't let their be 🦄 in heaven .just let there be a long road so I can do speed passes😀👍
I swore to never drink

This is a funny video I found.

Love this Guy and he so nailed it. Thats exactly how these marketing people (don't) think.
... and my Bugatti is Blue, type 51 - the one in my dreams that Jay owns :-/

side note:
Type 51 had a 2.3 L 16-valve DOHC straight-8 engine, 185 hp in 1931. Over 90 years ago.
Pur Sang replicas in Argentina gets over 225 hp just from modern metallurgy and tooling. The Grand Prix car (type 51) weighed about 1875 lbs.

Last edited:
Threads like this are no good for the board. I wouldnt stick around if political posts were allowed here, pure toxic crap on a board about RCs.
Nobody's dumping on each other. Let this thread die by not replying or put it on ignore. It was more for a laugh than anything else and it died like every other post

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back