Hope it doesn’t turn in to Bud Light…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I linked a video and it didn't work. So I removed it.
No, I saw it. I’ve seen it before. Hilarious, really hits a nerve with certain people. It’s sarcasm, and it’s clear. It’s addressing the unfounded fears that you harbor.
I would highly recommend Jonathon Swift. Ever read A Modest Proposal? The genre goes back a long way…

Yeah sounds like a cash business your boss is running. Tips make the difference. Otherwise at low salary who would work. Your boss rather let others pay part of your salary because you are there with an open hand and smile willing to a accept gratuity. The help you give is good. But if you did not help, is the tip justified??? Not hating and not yours or anyones fault. But one has to think about how our business culture decides this. Not us. This sets up a class society. And many get stuck in a class.
This backs up my point.
Yup. When people ask for a tip after doing nothing, or barely anything, I wouldn’t tip. But when people are actually helping, going above the bare minimum, a tip is a great way to say thanks.

When they start telling kids in grade school that it’s ok to change their gender, they already have your kids.

They also seem to think pedophilia is not a crime but a “disorder” that can be “easily treated” with no need for jail time.

The term pedophile is being replaced with MAP (Minor Attracted Person). They don’t think it is necessarily bad for the children.

Wow .... Another step in the wrong direction
Well, what can you do? I’m just going to shut up now before I damage relationships on the only form of social media I currently enjoy.
Sad.

Well, what can you do? I’m just going to shut up now before I damage relationships on the only form of social media I currently enjoy.
Sad.
No love lost with me Dan! 👊🏼

Me holding back my keyboard "feelings"

Let’s be fair though, they never properly educated us on the clitoris. Took me years to learn that, and then to learn it again with every new relationship. 😂

Is it really so hard to not donate? Like, just don't check the box and continue about your day. I promise a gay mob isn't going to show up at your house alternating between flashing jazz hands and waving guns until you check the box.

Wow this all started with pay pal🤦‍♂️
I think it’s the “pal” part that people feared…
Is it really so hard to not donate? Like, just don't check the box and continue about your day. I promise a gay mob isn't going to show up at your house alternating between flashing jazz hands and waving guns until you check the box.
So we’ve already shifted away from talking about the clitoris? I thought things were looking up…

Yup. When people ask for a tip after doing nothing, or barely anything, I wouldn’t tip. But when people are actually helping, going above the bare minimum, a tip is a great way to say thanks.
I noticed that many people work SO hard to earn their tip it becomes naseating and extremely impolite. Being constantly asked every single minute 12+ times throughout your meal, with you mouth full...etc. Is everythng fine? I make it a point to let them know, I am displeased with that. Its actually rude IMHO. Interupting our conversation every other minute,etc. It's sickening. Big turnoff. I worked in Fine restauarants before as a kid , so I know. Including my family's Catering hall.
These are the pros, making it a point, to better tip them well, because they took care of you. Rub it in your face. Many have no shame at all. Then want to rush you out, so they get more clients at their table as soon as possible.
I will always tip 99% of the time. Whether satisfied or not.
But if I leave only a 1% tip, my message is clear regarding their service. And no one can say I did not tip. nd I am not cheap in regards. I even had a conversation with an owner in regards after eating there, he came up to me since I picked up the bill. In private I told him why I left a Small tip. Because he asked if I was happy with the service. He saw the small tip that I left. I explained myself. He apologized to me. I spent some big Tab there with 3 other guests. Drinks and all. The waiter felt like he was part of my group, interupting one too many times. My guests noticed that.
An order was messed up as well. One dish came later than the rest. One guest got his after we all finished. I can deal with errors. It happens. The kitchen maybe screwed up, IDK.

Edited.

Last edited:
Should I buy a case of bud light with my paypal account?
I’ll chip in! 😂
Honestly though, this whole Bud Light thing sucks. I always hated it, and now I have to order it on general principle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back