Hope it doesn’t turn in to Bud Light…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, I gotta be honest. If y’all knew me on a personal level, most of you would certainly classify me as “woke.” It’s funny that I don’t generate memes and very seldom make responses that take other people to task for their views. And yet I get called out for not laughing at particular memes from certain members because I don’t find them funny? So in truth, yeah, I find some of them a bit offensive. But feelings are hurt because I didn’t “laugh” at their meme, and then the lightbulb goes on and they’re like, oh damn, he’s woke. But let’s look at the reality, at least here in our little microcosm. I don’t push “woke” down anyone’s throat, or up any other orifice. It’s really ironic that such a huge percentage of posts here expressing some sort of cultural righteous indignation are posted by heterosexual white males who often (and in some cases constantly) whine and complain about “woke” people, gay/trans people, etc. and are outraged that a gay or trans person might be drinking the same brand of beer as them? I think it’s silly. Because who really cares, and why would you? If simply being tolerant and respectful of people of any race, lifestyle, preference, or religion makes someone “woke” then I guess I’ll own it.
Amen. I am certainly not woke. I don't care about the whole pronoun thing at all.
I also don't care what other people do or say or want to be, as long as they aren't criminal or outright bothering me. Live and let live.

Is it really so hard to not donate? Like, just don't check the box and continue about your day. I promise a gay mob isn't going to show up at your house alternating between flashing jazz hands and waving guns until you check the box.

Don't be so sure. I have some gay and lesbian friends that are very intolerant and belligerent! 😅 😁 🤣 In a Fabulous way! It's why we are friends.

Just wear the ribbon.

Doesn’t matter, and I really don’t care that much. And they never used the the word “woke“ but the upshot is obvious, especially reviewing the memes I didn’t laugh at. I just ignored them. But it’s not hard to find. 😂 Second time I’ve been tagged for not “liking” or laughing at certain memes. It ain’t like I dislike anyone here, or wish to call them out. Most content is fantastic, and I hope to stay around for a long time. But if people feel the need to address the fact that I didn’t laugh at homophobic, misogynistic, memes or comments, etc., that’s f*cked up. As I just said, I merely ignored them.

I get what you’re saying, man. But in your one-horse town, to say “it’s here” suggests that you might wish to isolate youth from the LGBTQ community, or whatever movement is chosen at the time. But these issues are reality. As in IRL stuff. Raise your kids well, instill good values, teach them to love their neighbors, and respect them as much as you hope they respect you, and trust them to lead a good life as good, responsible human beings. That’s all we can do as parents. But for the love of God, don’t try to isolate them from reality and cut them off from any current social issues.
Nobody is “coming for your children.“
I hate to be the bringer of bad news but..

Screenshot_20230627-213353_Samsung Internet.jpg

LBGTQ+ advocates have now started chanting in publlic that they are coming for ur childrens.. i once aligned with the movement around 2018 i no longer do becuse they started going after childrens and minors. And now in june of 2023 they are explicitly saying it in public. Of course the MSM news are going to play cover for them. They will defend and play cover on anything to protect the people they align with
When they start telling kids in grade school that it’s ok to change their gender, they already have your kids.

They also seem to think pedophilia is not a crime but a “disorder” that can be “easily treated” with no need for jail time.

The term pedophile is being replaced with MAP (Minor Attracted Person). They don’t think it is necessarily bad for the children.
Yeah the minor attracted person makes my blood boil. Its sorely used to defend the actions of pedophiles. Gotta love inclusive language

Whatever you donate to the paypal thing or not. I really don't care its ur choice. I won't destroy good relationships in the forum over this. But i think its important to know whats going on worldwide now at this point.

Last edited:
I don't understand all the outrage at budlight, I thought once you added the word light behind beer it automatically became gay. :unsure:

The worst thing about the trans movement is thinking about all those Tomboys that grew up to be major hotties like Ellie May Clampett, that will now be pressured into becoming trans instead. :(

I don't understand all the outrage at budlight, I thought once you added the word light behind beer it automatically became gay. :unsure:

The worst thing about the trans movement is thinking about all those Tomboys that grew up to be major hotties like Ellie May Clampett, that will now be pressured into becoming trans instead. :(
They sponsored a divisive person, who likes to mocks women, trans women and has a targeted audience who is overwhelmingly minor. i don't think i should be pointing this out, you don’t advertise beer to minors

Last edited:
The trans mission should be limited to cars, not groomers with kids.

@slick2500 this thread is getting out of hand, can you lock or delete this thread before it goes any farther. It is turning into an argument and not just a discussion about HH going "bud light". I am not usually one to want freedom of speech to be removed, but this is just making everybody a little hot-headed. This isn't me being "woke" or anti 1st amendment (something I would never do).

@slick2500 this thread is getting out of hand, can you lock or delete this thread before it goes any farther. It is turning into an argument and not just a discussion about HH going "bud light". I am not usually one to want freedom of speech to be removed, but this is just making everybody a little hot-headed. This isn't me being "woke" or anti 1st amendment (something I would never do).

I’m assuming that’s sarcasm

🤣🤣🤣 speaking of trans missions I think i should service a few of them on my trucks

Couldn't agree more. This is infuriating. Everyone's got their hand out like I'm going around bleeding hundred dollar bills from my sore, chafed nipples, already sucked dry by everything else costing a fortune. Now I'm suppose to say "ok, this used to cost $5. It now cost $8 and is half the size. But you know what? I am feeling extra generous today - here's $12!" and walk away feeling like I did something great by just handing someone money for no reason whatsoever.

I can't do it, Dan! I can't do it anymore! The next logical step here is a compulsory 18% upcharge added to my medical bills to "support starving doctors and staff".

Funny, I'm a software engineer and I don't get tipped on every line of code I write.
I hate when I get food to go and they ask for a 10%~20% or 30% tip. It’s designed to make you feel like you have to or you’re a big turd! It’s ripping you off is what I think. The rounding up crap too. With big companies like KFC, McDonalds etc.That crap adds up to millions.

Nothing for nothing but I think are veterans deserve a month at the very least not a day. Thank God this month is almost over. 🇺🇸
You are 100 💯 percent right..our veterans deserve more than a day ..they deserve a life time of thanks and prayers.our freedom is because of them.without there bravery and sacrifice we would be like china ..in which it seems we are getting there soon.unfortunatly.

Can't you just uncheck the box? It already looks like it's unchecked, what's the problem up 'ere?

You know what really grinds my gears is when I'm paying for groceries at the supermarket and the screen asks me if I want to "round up" to support something completed unrelated, usually very odd sounding. Donating "round-ups" used to mean you didn't have to have loose coins jingling around in your pocket cause you'd just toss the change in a cup. But I paid with a card! I want my change, damn you!

Not just that, but that's all after I had to scan all of my items and bag the groceries (cause no one under the age of 25 wants to work anymore), and now you want me to tip my $0.63 to Depressed Figure Skaters Anonymous or Doctors Without Diplomas?
That's fkin funny .I feel ya.lol

Guys, I gotta be honest. If y’all knew me on a personal level, most of you would certainly classify me as “woke.” It’s funny that I don’t generate memes and very seldom make responses that take other people to task for their views. And yet I get called out for not laughing at particular memes from certain members because I don’t find them funny? So in truth, yeah, I find some of them a bit offensive. But feelings are hurt because I didn’t “laugh” at their meme, and then the lightbulb goes on and they’re like, oh damn, he’s woke. But let’s look at the reality, at least here in our little microcosm. I don’t push “woke” down anyone’s throat, or up any other orifice. It’s really ironic that such a huge percentage of posts here expressing some sort of cultural righteous indignation are posted by heterosexual white males who often (and in some cases constantly) whine and complain about “woke” people, gay/trans people, etc. and are outraged that a gay or trans person might be drinking the same brand of beer as them? I think it’s silly. Because who really cares, and why would you? If simply being tolerant and respectful of people of any race, lifestyle, preference, or religion makes someone “woke” then I guess I’ll own it.
The bud light thing has nothing to do with gay / or trans or whatever they want to be called these days ,drinking budlight beer. Budlight started promoting the gay / trans community as a sales Advantage thinking it would help to jump on the 🌈 banwagon.Budlight doesn't give two poops about that community.they just wanted to attract another type of people..well there plan failed and it failed so bad that budlight has lost trillions in sales and it's going to take generations for them to ever bounce back which I highly doubt they ever will...bottom line millions don't agree about what's going on .and they are putting their foot down and saying enough is enough...some people don't like the fact trans are having parades marching down the streets shouting " we are queer we are here and we are coming for your children...this is what I'm hearing from media .and news .

The bud light thing has nothing to do with gay / or trans or whatever they want to be called these days ,drinking budlight beer. Budlight started promoting the gay / trans community as a sales Advantage thinking it would help to jump on the 🌈 banwagon.Budlight doesn't give two poops about that community.they just wanted to attract another type of people..well there plan failed and it failed so bad that budlight has lost trillions in sales and it's going to take generations for them to ever bounce back which I highly doubt they ever will...bottom line millions don't agree about what's going on .and they are putting their foot down and saying enough is enough...some people don't like the fact trans are having parades marching down the streets shouting " we are queer we are here and we are coming for your children...this is what I'm hearing from media .and news .
I just think it’s weird that people have their panties in such a bunch over the fact that they made one beercan for that trans influencer. Who cares? We’re capitalists, right? Why not market yourself to every segment and demographic there is? Why are people crying about this? I mean, I do know why, but I still find it surprising. I just thought we’d be a little more culturally evolved by now, but we sure do seem to be going backwards.

I just think it’s weird that people have their panties in such a bunch over the fact that they made one beercan for that trans influencer. Who cares? We’re capitalists, right? Why not market yourself to every segment and demographic there is? Why are people crying about this? I mean, I do know why, but I still find it surprising. I just thought we’d be a little more culturally evolved by now, but we sure do seem to be going backwards.
I hear ya , but let's face it, the human race has been going backwards for a long time now more than just in one way..we live in a society of reaction..as for Budlight they reacted but it back fired.in many ways I get what you say and kinda feel the same..I don't really give a crap about 🌈 community,i don't care what they do.as long as it doesn't impact my way of living..I actually don't have a problem with gay people..that's been around for a long time and most people in this country have gotten used to it..what's disturbing to many is this trend of transgender..it's affecting our children at a very scary age..and it's already starting in school.so if you have a 5 yr old that's just starting school , they want to start talking to them that's it's ok to switch there gender without even consulting the parents and they tell the children not to say anything to their parents that to me is horrible..let kids be kids and not brain wash them at such a early age .that's a line that should not be crossed..thank God both of my son's are out of school.my youngest just graduated 2 weeks ago and going to college in august.i would not be a happy parent if teachers tryed to convince my kids to change gender.
When they start telling kids in grade school that it’s ok to change their gender, they already have your kids.

They also seem to think pedophilia is not a crime but a “disorder” that can be “easily treated” with no need for jail time.

The term pedophile is being replaced with MAP (Minor Attracted Person). They don’t think it is necessarily bad for the children.
Sad how now they are being protected.very sad

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more. This is infuriating. Everyone's got their hand out like I'm going around bleeding hundred dollar bills from my sore, chafed nipples, already sucked dry by everything else costing a fortune. Now I'm suppose to say "ok, this used to cost $5. It now cost $8 and is half the size. But you know what? I am feeling extra generous today - here's $12!" and walk away feeling like I did something great by just handing someone money for no reason whatsoever.

I can't do it, Dan! I can't do it anymore! The next logical step here is a compulsory 18% upcharge added to my medical bills to "support starving doctors and staff".

Funny, I'm a software engineer and I don't get tipped on every line of code I write.
That's some funny ass poop right there.🤣🤣totaly agree.👍
Wow,
Tipping for online purchases is a real JOKE!!!!
I try to avoid all these new startup Chinese made companies these days. We cant get away from many Chinese made goods for the most part.
But I am not feeling it, Rlaarlo.
Understand that only in the US are tips actually demanded. We are a consumer market with the largest pockets in the world. So it has always been a money grab for handouts here. Its up to us as consumers, to control that.
In South Korea for example, if you leave a tip, even the smallest amount, anything, it is a great insult. Don't expect to even get any thank you's.
You insulted them. I am not kidding. You are basically telling them they are poor and have a crappy job. Feeling sorry for them.... Weird but true. Think about it for a second. Does Make sense.
This is correct.👍 5 years ago I went to Portugal to visit my grandparents in the summer .. August I believe and when we got out of the airport, we called for a taxi driver to take us to our grandparents home.,it was a 2 hour drive ,.and when we got dropped off I gave the taxi driver a nice tip and he threw it back at me and said some dirty words and got back in his car and spun his tires and kicked up a bunch of sand all over me 😭.I had no idea what I did wrong..told my gramps about it and he said ..you disrespected him..🤷

Last edited:
From my understanding it goes back to the olden days where giving someone a "tip" was akin to saying "here, you clearly need this more than I do", ie. "go buy some nicer clothes" or something of that nature. Not the modern idea of a "tip" which is "this was great service, here is some money to tell you this."

Might be more a thing in Asian cultures.
I would think that the managmenet of the busines would make sure staff IS providingg good service.
But management also knows since Tips mostly pay the salary that they don't care about the service much. The stafff must give goo dservoice to make the TIps, or they are in the wrong line of work.
That's some funny ass poop right there.🤣🤣totaly agree.👍

This is correct.👍 5 years ago I went to Portugal to visit my grandparents in the summer .. August I believe and when we got out of the airport, we called for a taxi driver to take us to our grandparents home.,it was a 2 hour drive ,.and when we got dropped off I gave the taxi driver a nice tip and he threw it back at me and said some dirty words and got back in his car and spun his tires and kicked up a bunch of sand all over me 😭.I had no idea what I did wrong..told my gramps about it and he said ..you disrespected him..🤷
Here in the states, Tipping is is SO over done, we are taught/conditioned to this, But abroad, Tipping is NOT a big thing. And for a reason. Many people have pride and esteem. Tips simply are a handout. Like for the homeless and very poor. Clearly an insult to someone who works hard for their money. It insults their postion in life.
Abroad, many make a very good living on just the price for services rendered and their salary reflects that.
Here, Tips make up more than 50% of a good wage in the service industry. If you don't make tips you will be broke. Cant make a living.
Also tips are rarely if ever even declared as income. No taxes to pay on them. So tips are golden. Worth more than the taxable salary they make .

Last edited:
Well, what can you do? I’m just going to shut up now before I damage relationships on the only form of social media I currently enjoy.
Sad.
No issues here with me dan .I still like ya bud .aka buddy not Bud light🤣🤣.I haven't read this whole thread yet but I'm sure everything will be ok👍.don't loose sleep over anything that happens in this forum ..no one here is paying your bills .you take care of yours.👍 Now I'm curious to see what's being said .🤣🤣🤣

Just that with Anheuser-Busche and Bud light, their largest 90% of drinkers are loyal white male middle Americans. And want no association with the LGBt+!@#$%^& Colored hair trans crap. Is what it is.
Yes this does get politcial no matter how you slice it. Unfortunatley in todays world.

They started advertizing beer to minors with dylan that also likes to mock women and transgenders. Thats the main reasons why. Budlight cares about the rainbow... their whole company is full of diversity hirings and pro rainbow people. A lot of companies stopped pandering to the rainbow and pro rainbow people inside those companies started to revolt. An example recently is starbucks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back