Limitless Heading out to get a Limitless....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to be clear, I'm not giving it away for free ? I used my "first in line" position at my LHS to purchase this for someone else. They got two in and the other is gone. My LHS has 3 more on order but they haven't given him a timeframe yet for delivery. I was able to get back on the wait list though.

I'm a big believer in Karma. I wasn't desperate for this rig since I have the Infraction so I decided to help a fellow forum member out. What goes around comes around. I figured I've pissed enough forum members off over the past year that it was worth giving something back ? And I know this will turn into am awesome build ???

I find when you're a rough prick 90% of the time it really keeps people on their toes when you're randomly nice.

I wanna see you send something of the bicketybam ramp????
When you come back down to nc bick hit me up.
I'm trying to get down to see my mom soon. I'll keep you posted. Do you know of any good spots around Mooresville?

You

You may get spared. It may even go east offshore. The forecast model is not sure yet. FL may get hit on east coast and rip across through to Louisiana. Delray Bch Palm County is just north of Boca Raton, 30 min north of Ft Lauderdale.
View attachment 46945View attachment 46945View attachment 46946

View attachment 46947
I already have a parking space for my Limitless.

The way I'm reading that, as long as I'm not parkin' a Traxxas there, I'm safe. :)

fwiw, even though I toss some fun @bicketybam, I also feel he is a genuinely nice soul. :)

So @SrC.....when are you starting the "build thread?" I'm excited to see what you have planned ??? And thank you for the kind words. It was just one of those things were I knew you would appreciate it way more than me at the moment. I'm really happy to have helped. The hobby needs things like this....people helping each other. I'm sure there are plenty of others that would have done the same ???

I'm trying to get down to see my mom soon. I'll keep you posted. Do you know of any good spots around Mooresville?
Some good parks around but soccer mom season so gotta pick your times. Some good under construction sites around too. Let me know I'll find some spots

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back