Limitless Heading out to get a Limitless....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
.... but it's not for me. I decided to pass it through to a forum member who wants it way more than I do. I'm going to eventually get one and if they have two they are willing to part with I may get it today. But I doubt it. He said that are tough to get. So anyway, no upcoming Limitless videos from Bickety but hopefully we get some from the recipient ???

.... but it's not for me. I decided to pass it through to a forum member who wants it way more than I do. I'm going to eventually get one and if they have two they are willing to part with I may get it today. But I doubt it. He said that are tough to get. So anyway, no upcoming Limitless videos from Bickety but hopefully we get some from the recipient ???
Am I the lucky forum member that you are giving this too? I would be really happy! LOL

Thats a nice gesture and all Ed, I’m flattered, but I just don’t have to time to take on a free Limitless at the moment... ?

Ready for pick up ???

20190829_111123.jpg

Just to be clear, I'm not giving it away for free ? I used my "first in line" position at my LHS to purchase this for someone else. They got two in and the other is gone. My LHS has 3 more on order but they haven't given him a timeframe yet for delivery. I was able to get back on the wait list though.

I'm a big believer in Karma. I wasn't desperate for this rig since I have the Infraction so I decided to help a fellow forum member out. What goes around comes around. I figured I've pissed enough forum members off over the past year that it was worth giving something back ? And I know this will turn into am awesome build ???

Just to be clear, I'm not giving it away for free ? I used my "first in line" position at my LHS to purchase this for someone else. They got two in and the other is gone. My LHS has 3 more on order but they haven't given him a timeframe yet for delivery. I was able to get back on the wait list though.

I'm a big believer in Karma. I wasn't desperate for this rig since I have the Infraction so I decided to help a fellow forum member out. What goes around comes around. I figured I've pissed enough forum members off over the past year that it was worth giving something back ? And I know this will turn into am awesome build ???
I'm sorry that my previous post made you sad! ? So who is the lucky person that you are helping out? By the way, this is awesome of you to do. It's not often enough that people help out others when they can.

How are we going to see the Bickety Limitless Unlimited Boogaloo then? :(

Last edited:
I'm sorry that my previous post made you sad! ? So who is the lucky person that you are helping out? By the way, this is awesome of you to do. It's not often enough that people help out others when they can.

I figured I'd let him tell you guys ???

Nicely done @bicketybam. Whomever it is that you picked it up for, is very lucky to have a forum friend like you. Btw, I need some milk, bread and eggs. Can you grab them for me and I'll meet you at the border to pick them up????

Good idea about the shopping list notorious. Bam I’m gonna be hit with a hurricane this weekend. Can you get me some water, cooking gear used for camping, groceries and a few Jerry cans of fuel. Kthnx

Good idea about the shopping list notorious. Bam I’m gonna be hit with a hurricane this weekend. Can you get me some water, cooking gear used for camping, groceries and a few Jerry cans of fuel. Kthnx
My Mom in Delray Beach may be in for a big one for sure. Lets cross our fingers:(

My Mom in Delray Beach may be in for a big one for sure. Lets cross our fingers:(
I’m not too familiar with Florida so I take it’s on the east coast? I’m in naples which west coast. So I’m hoping I don’t get hit too hard.

You
I’m not too familiar with Florida so I take it’s on the east coast? I’m in naples which west coast. So I’m hoping I don’t get hit too hard.
You may get spared. It may even go east offshore. The forecast model is not sure yet. FL may get hit on east coast and rip across through to Louisiana. Delray Bch Palm County is just north of Boca Raton, 30 min north of Ft Lauderdale.
View attachment 46945View attachment 46945
20190830_130533.jpg

20190830_130602.jpg

I already have a parking space for my Limitless.

I have been on the Arrma Forum for a mere few months. All the guys here are great. I've been on many other forums, AF is a unique group of hobbyists. I share much more in common with you all here at AF.

@bicketybam stands out as one of the best members here. I tried real hard to get a Limitless, as I searched all across the country. Numerous LHS'. To no avail. He reached out to me and offered me his space in line for his preordered Limitless. His LHS only got 2, both prepaid orders.
I live close enough for a short trip to him. I am gracious he has offered. I was reluctant at first. He deserves to make a video of the Limitless. But he knows my desire to have it. He purchased and picked it up for me. Including an extra set of Disk Hoons at my request. He has a great relationship with Danbury Hobby. I will see him next week and I look forward to meet with him. And obviously pay him for his outlay. But his graciousness is priceless. And I owe him dearly for such a nice gesture. This man is golden. (y)But we all know this already.(y)

:)@bicketybam, I can't thank you enough. I am flattered. I owe you.:)?(y)

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back