Infraction Converting my V2 Infraction to Limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentSassin

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Vorteks
  3. Infraction 4x4
Sorry to start a new thread for this incase it was covered before, but I've only been seeing limitless > Infraction.
I've already gotten the wing/front lip, just need a little help on what else is needed (body mount, V1 or V2 shell etc)
I reached out to someone at Horizon Hobby, but according to them they don't think it will work 🤷‍♂️, for this reason:

"The body of the limitless does have a molded-in wing BUT it is supported by limitless bumper/spoiler so they don't think it will work on that car as it does not have the support to keep the wing up under load"

I'm sure it's just a matter of getting the right supporting part for the car, anyone have experience with this?

Limitless.png

You will probably need to check the parts diagrams and see where they diverge.

The nose cone screws directly into the front piece you have. I would recommend oversized screws for the plastic spoiler on the front.

The Limitless has a the front post in the hole on top.
1714762321166.png

The rear ones mount to the body frame mount
1714762481148.png
1714762435724.png

You can figure out what the screws are with this thread.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/arrma-screw-part-number-decoder-mostly.59847/

I'm not 100% but I think some holes in the infraction chassis are different then the lim.

You will probably need to check the parts diagrams and see where they diverge.

The nose cone screws directly into the front piece you have. I would recommend oversized screws for the plastic spoiler on the front.

The Limitless has a the front post in the hole on top.
View attachment 364243
The rear ones mount to the body frame mount
View attachment 364245View attachment 364244

You can figure out what the screws are with this thread.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/arrma-screw-part-number-decoder-mostly.59847/
Yea that's as much as I got too, because the front and rear shock towers are the same, so it looks like it's just the mounting posts for the body.
Going to scan the diagram again, thanks.

I'm not 100% but I think some holes in the infraction chassis are different then the lim.
I believe the felony/infraction/limitless v1 all share the same chassis, the v2 is the one that differs.

Interested in this as well.

I want to try a center diff at the track, so I am considering getting an Infraction and converting it to a Limitless, or getting a Limitless (V2) and installing an Infraction center diff on it.

I want to try a center diff at the track, so I am considering getting an Infraction and converting it to a Limitless, or getting a Limitless (V2) and installing an Infraction center diff on it.
An Infraction center diff will not fit on a Lim V2. It will on a Lim V1.
You could install one in the motor/diff mount, but you would require custom length center shafts.

An Infraction center diff will not fit on a Lim V2. It will on a Lim V1.
You could install one in the motor/diff mount, but you would require custom length center shafts.

Yea the V2's center section is different, a V1 would be your best option.
I've got a V2 infraction which I bash/hoon around with the stock 46T centre diff, but I also bought a V1 spool for when I need to go do some speed runs...which is the reason I'm looking to get a little better aero body on it, hence the limitless body.

Back