Granite Granite Mega 4x4 Brushless Conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hobbywing mounting plate is broken in half and one of the screw holes is broken off. We've tried plastic cement, super glue, washers and locking washers we're onto gorilla glue now.

The short frame of the granite means I have now idea where to out the esc except on top of the receiver box where it is in the most danger from bad landings.

No idea what to do. Thought about plumber's strap from screw to screw over the fan but it's stiff af and I don't want to strip the plastic thread on the receiver box.

Super glue and plastic cement worked great but seems like too much heat fiddlesticks the bond up.
I use this stuff

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PX22H42/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

I use it for others things too so I bought a large roll. Saying it's helluva strong is an understatement :eek:
That looks awesome. So it's like super velcro that attaches with science fiction adhesive?

My hobbywing mounting plate is broken in half and one of the screw holes is broken off. We've tried plastic cement, super glue, washers and locking washers we're onto gorilla glue now.

The short frame of the granite means I have now idea where to out the esc except on top of the receiver box where it is in the most danger from bad landings.

No idea what to do. Thought about plumber's strap from screw to screw over the fan but it's stiff af and I don't want to strip the plastic thread on the receiver box.

Super glue and plastic cement worked great but seems like too much heat fiddlesticks the bond up.

That looks awesome. So it's like super velcro that attaches with science fiction adhesive?
The mounting plate breaks like that because the chassis is an active part of the suspension, since it's one piece. Anything attached to the chassis will be pummeled with forces. I use that stuff since the adhesive is super strong & the connection between the strips give & flex - but I still haven't had not one ESC pop off since using it.

The mounting plate breaks like that because the chassis is an active part of the suspension, since it's one piece. Anything attached to the chassis will be pummeled with forces. I use that stuff since the adhesive is super strong & the connection between the strips give & flex - but I still haven't had not one ESC pop off since using it.
I am getting some as soon as store open tomorrow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back