Funny Pic Thread - No swearing. No sex. No complaining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Untitled372_20240628141429.png

So you ignored me cuz I thought the meme was funny? I just sent you 5 free LiPos and you think Im the bad guy here? SMDH
He’s really showing his true colors today. Maybe he’s drunk? I don’t know. I’ve always supported him and don’t understand any of this mess. I’m moving on.

So you don't want me here? That's what you say? Or is this to Dan. b?
What is wrong with you? Let this all go. Go smoke a fatty or something and log off for awhile.

What is wrong with you? Let this all go. Go smoke a fatty or something and log off for awhile.
I find it extremely funny that I post a drama queen meme, aimed at noone, and all of a sudden we get more drama.

I was just responding to ALL the drama LOL. But obviously, someone knows who the drama queen of the group is. Hit a nerve maybe 🤔

I find it extremely funny that I post a drama queen meme, aimed at noone, and all of a sudden we get more drama.

I was just responding to ALL the drama LOL. But obviously, someone knows who the drama queen of the group is. Hit a nerve maybe 🤔
He’s in rare form today for sure.

Yep, had the Pepsi one. Worked great until Pepsi changed their can design.

Now that I don't drink anymore, I don't have to be as sneaky lol.
Yep, working at my bud’s father’s gas station, nights, with an off duty cop as a cashier, we had “mootin dow” and “cacu cola” can wraps on old Milwaukee light cans. Talk about an odd world. A cop giving an underage kid money to go to the party store to pick up a 12 pack, to drink at work with him? Seemed normal enough.

Yall ever hear of late 80's early 90's Coca calu and Diet pipsi can wraps? Much easier lol.
They still make those. https://www.amazon.com/beer-can-wraps/s?k=beer+can+wraps

I love PEEWEE's red flyer. :LOL: :LOL::cool::LOL::LOL:. And that table dance. :ROFLMAO: . hehehe.

Pee-wee's Big Adventure is sometimes used in screenwriting classes because the movie's 90-minute runtime matches its 90-page script. The first act ends at page 30, the second act at page 60, and so on. The movie's writers, Paul Reubens, Phil Hartman, and Michael Varhol, used a book by Syd Field as a guide for writing the screenplay.

What the hell happened in here the past few days. Good god people.......................

Everyone just remember it is a joke not a peepee there is no reason to take it so hard.

Last edited:
We never had a need for such things. We'd somehow always get kegs of beer, wine, snacks, you name it and we had a spot way back in the woods next to a creek by a field. Big blowout parties. We used to drive down our cruise strip and yell "party at Tatlocks" and we'd have 50 cars parked back there. Lord I miss those days.

Someone told the cops where out senior party was, they broke it up before I even got there....................

Back