Funny Pic Thread - No swearing. No sex. No complaining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its 5 o'clock somewhere
I sometimes joke with my wife on a morning when I need some hair of the dog. “It’s 9:00 a.m. somewhere, honey!”
Loves me a Bloody Mary for breakfast…

IMG_2713.jpeg

I sometimes joke with my wife on a morning when I need some hair of the dog. “It’s 9:00 a.m. somewhere, honey!”
Loves me a Bloody Mary for breakfast…
When I was younger, we used to go to a friends yard. Only on Sundays. 7am. holy water. Then crepes. 🤣

Are you ignoring yourself? :LOL:
He called me out for being homophobic even though, as everyone knows, I call out memes constantly for that very thing, and was in fact defending his lifestyle in the thread he attacked me in. I PM’d him and he got stupid. So, whatever. It sucks. I thought he was my friend. I guess he won’t see this response because he ignored me? Not quite sure how that works. I don’t ignore anyone, not even the high level jerks.

He called me out for being homophobic even though, as everyone knows, I call out memes constantly for that very thing, and was in fact defending his lifestyle in the thread he attacked me in. I PM’d him and he got stupid. So, whatever. It sucks. I thought he was my friend. I guess he won’t see this response because he ignored me? Not quite sure how that works. I don’t ignore anyone, not even the high level jerks.

You? Homophobic? At first, I thought you were gay. :ROFLMAO: I kid but really? Whatever then, his loss, I guess.

Back