Flysky noble nb4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered mine on Wednesday (day before yesterday,) it shipped from Hong Kong and no BS, I got it this morning and didn't pay any extra for shipping. I chose the least expensive shipping option.
Hard to express how much nicer the feel is and build quality blows my mind. I'm gonna bind it tonight and start with the Talion. No external antenna makes me very happy too.
Will be selling my pretty new RadioLink with two rx that has yet to give me any issues but I won't be needing it anymore. Also plan on selling several stock Tactic rx and tx packages soon.
I'm highly impressed so far but haven't bound it yet. Looking forward to ordering the telemetry sensors because they look very inexpensive compared to the TRX offerings that I checked a few years ago.

View attachment 49364
It comes binded from factory ??

Look how small the micro receiver is in the receiver box ???

Attachments

• 20190927_161604.jpg
    20190927_161604.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 20190927_161610.jpg
    20190927_161610.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 95
Look how small the micro receiver is in the receiver box ???

So far I find the radio a bit heavy but I've been working out so I'll get used to it. Also a friend that uses FlySky for his quads told me he'd give me all those telemetry modules because he doesn't use em and they came with his radio. ?
So far I find the radio a bit heavy but I've been working out so I'll get used to it. Also a friend that uses FlySky for his quads told me he'd give me all those telemetry modules because he doesn't use em and they came with his radio. ?

I love the software and the quick info available everywhere.
20190927_184828.jpg

Last edited:

I love the software and the quick info available everywhere.
View attachment 49374
Correction..... It says their binded but I had to bind mine. No biggie.... But on that note, I've had this kraton for a few weeks now and haven't even turned it on. I about jumped out of my chair when I barley touched the throttle and it almost launched off my deck in reverse ????? just reversed the throttle on the radio! ?

Correction..... It says their binded but I had to bind mine. No biggie.... But on that note, I've had this kraton for a few weeks now and haven't even turned it on. I about jumped out of my chair when I barley touched the throttle and it almost launched off my deck in reverse ????? just reversed the throttle on the radio! ?

I had to bind mine too. The HobbyKing package comes with the two internal antenna receivers and the standard packaged comes with one of the same four channel and a six channel with an antenna. Maybe this is why it wasn't bound from the factory.

I ran it tonight and can easily notice faster response. I really like the radio so far but haven't tested range or even played much in the menus. The wheel feels much closer to the Tactic and the trigger seems a little soft for me yet. Easy to fix though!

I had to bind mine too. The HobbyKing package comes with the two internal antenna receivers and the standard packaged comes with one of the same four channel and a six channel with an antenna. Maybe this is why it wasn't bound from the factory.

I ran it tonight and can easily notice faster response. I really like the radio so far but haven't tested range or even played much in the menus. The wheel feels much closer to the Tactic and the trigger seems a little soft for me yet. Easy to fix though!
Yeah I tightened up my trigger as well... Much better! Love the steering wheel feel and tension. They state a 300 meter unobstructed range?I've been playing with the radio the last couple days and also downloaded the manual. I'm really loving this radio so far!! And the price point ❤

My friend just sent me a photo of the FlySky sensors he said I could have. Sweet! I'll hook him up with some steaks and veggies and be good to go! ??? He only used the RPM module that I wouldn't be interested in.

1569634020248.png

We couldn't get this guy to switch to FrSky from FlySky no matter how hard we tried! He was stuck on FlySky and makes sense now to me. I guess they do have good stuff.

Last edited:
My friend just sent me a photo of the FlySky sensors he said I could have. Sweet! I'll hook him up with some steaks and veggies and be good to go! ??? He only used the RPM module that I wouldn't be interested in.

View attachment 49381
Sweet brother!!! I'm going to order mine this weekend ??

Sweet brother!!! I'm going to order mine this weekend ??
Btw.... Punch lvl 9 engaged ❤?? I haven't shimmed the diffs yet ore changed my diff fluids but I'm running her this weekend! If I break or grenade anything I'll just order more shite???
I'll meet up with him next week and test em out. He said the RPM module he used worked perfect and was easy to get hooked up.
Awesome ??

Btw.... Punch lvl 9 engaged ❤?? I haven't shimmed the diffs yet ore changed my diff fluids but I'm running her this weekend! If I break or grenade anything I'll just order more shite???

Awesome ??

My Noto is dormant right now because of punch 9 but I have new diffs ready to go. Just gotta fill with heavier fluid and install. All good for me because it was fun as hell while it lasted. I need to get on it so I can have everything tight and ready for cooler weather.

Picked mine up at the post office yesterday as well. Put receivers in my BRCC, Notorious and Proline MT 4x4. :D If it would just stop poring down outside so I can go out and test it. :mad:

Picked up my Flysky Noble NB4 last Christmas 2018 from Banggood. It came in 2 weeks later in January. Custom Shade, Venom wheel, Venom dummy battery, and Venom grip cover courtesy of MrOflam. Best transmitter for the money hands down. View attachment 49498View attachment 49499View attachment 49500

Very nice! Can you share more details of the prints? I'd love a shade and wheel at least. Also, did you use a longer screw to secure your wheel? I've seen reports of some coming off and one fix was to add a longer screw. Thank you. ??

Very nice! Can you share more details of the prints? I'd love a shade and wheel at least. Also, did you use a longer screw to secure your wheel? I've seen reports of some coming off and one fix was to add a longer screw. Thank you. ??

MrOflam has the print files on thingiverse. I didn't need a longer screw. I used the stock one. Thanks

Bumping this old thread...

Does anyone know if there’s a receiver for NB4 that has gyro/stability control? I like the AVC feature in my Spektrum cause I’m a horrible driver ?‍♂️

I’m expecting my NB4 next wk from Banggood... can’t freaking wait!

Bumping this old thread...

Does anyone know if there’s a receiver for NB4 that has gyro/stability control? I like the AVC feature in my Spektrum cause I’m a horrible driver ?‍♂️

I’m expecting my NB4 next wk from Banggood... can’t freaking wait!
I do not believe so in their newest protocol. You can very easily just add an external gyro and achieve the same effect. Actually I would say you would achieve a much better effect depending on the gyro you put in. Can be had from $20-$50.

SkyRc gyro is a cheap good option that I used on my old mini E Revo back in the day and was $20

Has anyone been able to pull the small handle grip off to try the large one? I feel like I will break the radio pulling on this thing! It's stuck!

Has anyone been able to pull the small handle grip off to try the large one? I feel like I will break the radio pulling on this thing! It's stuck!

It can be a real pain in arse!
It took me like 30min to get it off the first time... I switched back and forth a couple of times, as I have real big hands and couldn’t quite decide what felt better... Getting it back on can be a pain too..
I’m back to the large one now ?

Overall this radio is AMAZING!! I’ve had it for 8-9 months and I LOVE IT! ?

It can be a real pain in arse!
It took me like 30min to get it off the first time... I switched back and forth a couple of times, as I have real big hands and couldn’t quite decide what felt better... Getting it back on can be a pain too..
I’m back to the large one now ?

Overall this radio is AMAZING!! I’ve had it for 8-9 months and I LOVE IT! ?
Thanks for the reply. I finally got it off. I had to warm it up a little bit with the hair dryer. I have big hands too, and am going to stick with the larger grip. I just got this today from Hobbyking. I'm looking forward to trying it out. I've heard nothing but great things about this transmitter! I have a couple of good radios already, but this one has been on my list for a while.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back