Flysky noble nb4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bud ? I will be getting some of those parts . That was veary helpful ?
No problem! I searched for weeks with nothing. Emailed flysky, waited 1 month for reply. I think I'm the first in the USA to get these. Nobody has posted anything anywhere yet. Crossed my fingers and everything worked. Super easy! I think hobbyking has the same one's rebranded. Tenergy or turnigy telemetry sensors. Look the same.

Where are you guys buying these from I've been trying to find one forever and it seems like the most reliable source is banggood which I've historically refused to buy from

Where are you guys buying these from I've been trying to find one forever and it seems like the most reliable source is banggood which I've historically refused to buy from

Got mine from Amazon.

There's several of them on there atm.

Amazon and eBay didn't seem to come from any good sellers at the moment and most were marked up $40-60 from list. I'd pay the markup if it meant they'd ship fast but that didn't even include shipping. So to get it within a week or so total cost was like $300 which is too much for a $180 list item. How long did AliExpress take you?

Amazon and eBay didn't seem to come from any good sellers at the moment and most were marked up $40-60 from list. I'd pay the markup if it meant they'd ship fast but that didn't even include shipping. So to get it within a week or so total cost was like $300 which is too much for a $180 list item. How long did AliExpress take you?

$165 on Amazon, free shipping.

Yeah, will take time for shipping though. But I don't think there are any shipping options that aren't from China right now anyway.

Yeah looked there first - USA stock is out so still shipping global, ie CN. I've just had bad experiences shipping things from China in the past and was hoping to avoid it.

Unfortunately I think this is just miserable to try to buy in the Americas. I ended up ordering one from Amazon but it's been 5 days with no status update after paying $40 for expedited shipping via DHL. Contacted the seller and they said sorry for the slow logistics we can refund $20 when you do receive it. So basically it wasn't expedited and they still want $20 for 4 week shipping. Probably will cancel. Another example of a typical experience trying to buy from Chinese online resellers. Only companies I've ever had ship quickly from China are Team BlackSheep and Razer. Super sad.

Unfortunately I think this is just miserable to try to buy in the Americas. I ended up ordering one from Amazon but it's been 5 days with no status update after paying $40 for expedited shipping via DHL. Contacted the seller and they said sorry for the slow logistics we can refund $20 when you do receive it. So basically it wasn't expedited and they still want $20 for 4 week shipping. Probably will cancel. Another example of a typical experience trying to buy from Chinese online resellers. Only companies I've ever had ship quickly from China are Team BlackSheep and Razer. Super sad.
I've ordered from hobbyking now.... 3 days and no email about being shipped! ?Also still waiting for the 240.00 refund from amazon that was sent back to seller from customs! Very disappointed!!!
I've ordered from hobbyking now.... 3 days and no email about being shipped! ?Also still waiting for the 240.00 refund from amazon that was sent back to seller from customs! Very disappointed!!!
Hoping for the best but now I'm 400.00 out with no product! ?Thankful I used PayPal! After another week I'll be disputing!

Have RCmart got this in stock..?? I find them to be one of the best when it comes to shipping etc..???

The buying experience for me has been horrible. Mine from eBay just came in, and the steering is broken, no signal change when you turn the wheel. Calibration is not possible automatically fails. Seller claims they have another in stock in US to swap with. If this next attempt doesn't work I'm 100% done with this radio that will be like 3 failed attempts to get it.

The buying experience for me has been horrible. Mine from eBay just came in, and the steering is broken, no signal change when you turn the wheel. Calibration is not possible automatically fails. Seller claims they have another in stock in US to swap with. If this next attempt doesn't work I'm 100% done with this radio that will be like 3 failed attempts to get it.
I'm sorry to hear that. The one I ordered from hobby King came fast... About a week. 179.00 and 2 micro receiver's ? hopefully the next one works out?

I ordered mine on Wednesday (day before yesterday,) it shipped from Hong Kong and no BS, I got it this morning and didn't pay any extra for shipping. I chose the least expensive shipping option.
Hard to express how much nicer the feel is and build quality blows my mind. I'm gonna bind it tonight and start with the Talion. No external antenna makes me very happy too.
Will be selling my pretty new RadioLink with two rx that has yet to give me any issues but I won't be needing it anymore. Also plan on selling several stock Tactic rx and tx packages soon.
I'm highly impressed so far but haven't bound it yet. Looking forward to ordering the telemetry sensors because they look very inexpensive compared to the TRX offerings that I checked a few years ago.

1569623403727.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back