Flysky NB4 or NB4 Pro?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrmahelpmeplease

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
Hey AF,

I want a high end radio for my rc and was wondering if i should get the NB4 or the Pro version.

The NB4 Pro has 18 channels which is ridiculous for an rc but whatever. Im not sure if the receiver is better than the one on the standard NB4.

Is the Pro version worth 450€?

Cheers

instead of the pro i got two of the NB4s so my son and i could both have a more premium driving experience.

With that said, if you have the coin, go with the pro... the firmwares are diverging with more features going to the Pro.... no word on if they will trickle down to the NB4...

I heard they have more channels, but what else is there that you would need?

The regular NB4 is great, I don't know that I would care for the software unless I need something complex for crawlers with 4-wheel steering or something.

Hey AF,

I want a high end radio for my rc and was wondering if i should get the NB4 or the Pro version.

The NB4 Pro has 18 channels which is ridiculous for an rc but whatever. Im not sure if the receiver is better than the one on the standard NB4.

Is the Pro version worth 450€?

Cheers
RX's are pretty much the same for both. NB4 is more than enough for most RC platforms.
What exactly do you need 18 channels for with any Surface RC rig???:ROFLMAO: Those many channels usually benefit very large Exotic Air RC planes and Helis.:rolleyes: And with a "Stick radio" at that.
Both have the same performance and parameter features. Got my NB4 for half the price of the Pro. The main difference is the Pros Interface. Some extra bells and whistles, that don't have much ROI. The standard NB4 is plenty good as well. It's your wallet. If only you were to see them both in person side by side, then your wallet will have a better say. Even if you are a pro racer, the NB4 would be way more than enough radio. BTW, for Speed running, I don't feel the range is all that great. Maybe others will chime in on this? If range for you IS a consideration.
I speed run only with my $80.00 Radiolink RC6GS. Out the box, hands down beats most others in range without ANY modding , regardless of price. Awesome for a budget friendly radio. Have many radios here. Covering 17 rigs in all. I would look to YT Reviews to compare both. I would rather save the $200. for other upgrades. RC is very expensive as it is. Especially theses days. It is a luxury to be and stay in the hobby.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back