FAILED 3D Prints : Let's see what you've got.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well printing the engine bay for the stang body went well :ROFLMAO:

420132348_342994132036892_5635252895874433139_n.jpg
417253197_395287266192536_3984726776522015382_n.jpg

I just killed cura and said discard all setting changes. Booted it back up and it seems fine now successfully did a nice 4mm thick 100% infill 100mmx100mm square test print that it kept messing up over and over. Pushing off another engine bay print now that im pretty sure its fixed 🤞

Well that just happened. Contacted BIQU and they said they will take the return. Configured it back to how it was and shes printing nice again. This BIQU is way to rock solid, I cannot have a un-reliable printer. I'd much rather print slower and be good to go then faster and having all sorts of issues pop up all the time.

It freaking split the silicone sock right in half. I tried to heat gun it off and omg it would have taken some serious surgical procedures to do :ROFLMAO:. I'm assuming it leaked somehow above the heat block but who knows. Deuces, piece out, good riddens!!

420214327_1523224078249286_5820801982515436656_n.jpg
420376290_1040184893945325_4258381727523429454_n.jpg

Well that just happened. Contacted BIQU and they said they will take the return. Configured it back to how it was and shes printing nice again. This BIQU is way to rock solid, I cannot have a un-reliable printer. I'd much rather print slower and be good to go then faster and having all sorts of issues pop up all the time.

It freaking split the silicone sock right in half. I tried to heat gun it off and omg it would have taken some serious surgical procedures to do :ROFLMAO:. I'm assuming it leaked somehow above the heat block but who knows. Deuces, piece out, good riddens!!

View attachment 346806View attachment 346805

Holy Filaments!!!
That's some entombment you got there!

What ah Bummer... 😟

You'll need a torch lighter to burn that off..

Holy Filaments!!!
That's some entombment you got there!

What ah Bummer... 😟

You'll need a torch lighter to burn that off..

I know eventually I could get it off there without ripping the wires out. If I didn't care about the wires it'd be off a lot faster... Oh well I'm over it. Bed was level, everything was correct, did many test prints. Something is def wrong with it. Off to the manufacture it goes 🤣🤣🤣

I know eventually I could get it off there without ripping the wires out. If I didn't care about the wires it'd be off a lot faster... Oh well I'm over it. Bed was level, everything was correct, did many test prints. Something is def wrong with it. Off to the manufacture it goes 🤣🤣🤣

I'm sorry that this extruder didn't work out for you. And that it pooped all over itself..
Seemed like a really nice unit...

I'm sorry that this extruder didn't work out for you. And that it pooped all over itself..
Seemed like a really nice unit...
Hahaha, All good man. If it aint broke........ That's what I get for messing with a super reliable printer. 🤪

Pretty much a worse case failed print though, right at home in this thread!! :ROFLMAO:

Just went and checked on my prints that I started late last night..

Ready to try the new Parts Cooler Vents on the CR-M4...

Instead I was given...
Rice noodles.

IMG_20240318_081740537.jpg

IMG_20240318_081757648.jpg

AND I had stayed up to watch the first couple of dozen layers go down too... To make sure it was going well Before I hit the sack.

At least they weren't large prints..

Just went and checked on my prints that I started late last night..

Ready to try the new Parts Cooler Vents on the CR-M4...

Instead I was given...
Rice noodles.

View attachment 355340

View attachment 355341

AND I had stayed up to watch the first couple of dozen layers go down too... To make sure it was going well Before I hit the sack.

At least they weren't large prints..
haha It does kinda look like rice noodles.

View attachment 356016

I had to buy a new hot end and I bought a glass bed while I was at it.
Sorry to see that blob of death sir. I've had one of those that also ruined a hot end, thermistor, and heating element. Sucks man!! I even tried to get it all off there with a heat gun but eventually gave up and called it a loss. They are cheap enough it wasnt worth the time spent.

Back