Felony Drag Time List - Personal Bests of the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update!!! It has been over 3 months since the last one but not much has happened.
When are you going to get back out @DaSL0WNESS and @RedondoBeachRC? @Hawgwild1717 Are you going to post your times?
I removed the "1/10 class" since I added the "1/10 outlaw" in a previous update.

Attachments

• 5th update 4-5-2023.zip
    16.1 KB · Views: 58
Update!!! It has been over 3 months since the last one but not much has happened.
When are you going to get back out @DaSL0WNESS and @RedondoBeachRC? @Hawgwild1717 Are you going to post your times?
I removed the "1/10 class" since I added the "1/10 outlaw" in a previous update.

I’m working on my Drag Mojave. Hopefully I’ll have something to post in the next couple of weeks

Yes I'll get some updated times this weekend we had some tornadoes hit here and it's been crazy.

I am an Arrma and Drag newb. I took one of my Typhons out today on 6s with some PH Grippers, 25/40 (HR Spool), and basically stock otherwise other than an Axial Bump Stop on all 4 corners and no Droop adjustment and no Throttle Expo/Spd adjustments yet.....

I think this is faster than the best time in my 25/46 diff Infraction, but I will be getting a spool and more soon for that rig.

Screenshot_20230409-191836.png

PXL_20230409_231905001.PORTRAIT.jpg

Screenshot_20230409-192853.png

Screenshot_20230409-193005.png

Last edited:

My blue car unfortunately got hit at a race and tore it up pretty good so it got retired. This was best gnss I got from it which just .001 quicker than previous.

Once all this rain stops ill be able to get more testing in on my new car.
received_730655985328667.jpeg

My blue car unfortunately got hit at a race and tore it up pretty good so it got retired. This was best gnss I got from it which just .001 quicker than previous.

Once all this rain stops ill be able to get more testing in on my new car. View attachment 292218
Wow, have you ever tracked your 0-60 Ft and 0-60 MPH times?

Yeah, that was my assumption looking at that graph. Crazy G forces also! (y)

I'm assuming from looking at that graph, you're throttle ramp goes to 100% at about 25ft out lol... that's some crazy g's at .5 seconds!!!

Those cheap 4068-2650kv are beast for what they cost.on 5,6s they scream..I've run 150+ with over 10hp with stock plastic axles..they are super tough..100s of 120+ hits no issues..you every play with pack location in car???I cut out battery tray where I can move pack upto steering rack..would probly benefit you with perfect weight distribution via pack location in chassis.

Those cheap 4068-2650kv are beast for what they cost.on 5,6s they scream..I've run 150+ with over 10hp with stock plastic axles..they are super tough..100s of 120+ hits no issues..you every play with pack location in car???I cut out battery tray where I can move pack upto steering rack..would probly benefit you with perfect weight distribution via pack location in chassis.
That was another thing I was planning to do cut that plastic piece off that holds the lipo and move it forward as I can. And yeah I'm thinking on 5s this car will be hard to beat. Gonna try some gone banana foams or the wide sweeps to get some more traction. I made my own tire prep that's working really good

That was another thing I was planning to do cut that plastic piece off that holds the lipo and move it forward as I can. And yeah I'm thinking on 5s this car will be hard to beat. Gonna try some gone banana foams or the wide sweeps to get some more traction. I made my own tire prep that's working really good
I imagine 3 or 4s would do best..there's a sweet spot far as weight gos...4s is probly more than enough power when geared correctly...I've run my fastest 0-60s on single 4s.ive went 0-119-0 in 1200ft on 4s detta in subdivision

I imagine 3 or 4s would do best..there's a sweet spot far as weight gos...4s is probly more than enough power when geared correctly...I've run my fastest 0-60s on single 4s.ive went 0-119-0 in 1200ft on 4s detta in subdivision
I'm running mod1 21t pinion 38t spur on this last pass

I'm running mod1 21t pinion 38t spur on this last pass
That's perfect gearing for what your doing if 72ish is targeted top speed in 132ft👍👍I imagine ya got at least 1 mill in diffs??I remove as much weight off car as possible..good,fast,nice setup👍👍👍I'd focus on best packs per weight..those hv smc flight packs are super light...

Screenshot_20230522-113522.jpg

Is there a favorite tire for these beasts drag racing? Or what seems to be popular? I have a 3s and a 6s getting into 132’ no prep.

I notice stock tires are like drifting tires……

That's perfect gearing for what your doing if 72ish is targeted top speed in 132ft👍👍I imagine ya got at least 1 mill in diffs??I remove as much weight off car as possible..good,fast,nice setup👍👍👍I'd focus on best packs per weight..those hv smc flight packs are super light...

View attachment 301369diff fluid right now is 100k I didn't know if I could run that thick of fluid in the 3s cars? And the pack I was looking at was the gensacearespammers redline series hv.i feel like this car still has a lot of potential left.

View attachment 301369
I'm shaving this piece off as a write this lol. Definitely been looking into a hv pack and going to bullets from the esc str8 to the lipo like the racers do on the buggy. Also if it's hitting its top speed in the 132ft maybe I should go up a tooth or two? My goal is beating the local 8s guys and I've been super close!!

20230522_152118.jpg

I'm shaving this piece off as a write this lol. Definitely been looking into a hv pack and going to bullets from the esc str8 to the lipo like the racers do on the buggy. Also if it's hitting its top speed in the 132ft maybe I should go up a tooth or two? My goal is beating the local 8s guys and I've been super close!!

View attachment 301414
One of these reciprocaters tools work awesome for removing it

20230522_174246.jpg

Could always replace shocks on front for turnbuckles..remove 100+ grams off nose...lighter is better in dragging

Back