Felony Drag Time List - Personal Bests of the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are a bit tall, no? I mean, maybe you can get them to fit but, if I'm honest, I'd be more than a bit surprised if they did. But there's always a heat gun and force to make things fit. :LOL:

Haha.. haven’t setup anything yet.

So it’s sitting at stock Mojave height lol with some foams it and raked nicely it should fit good? I hope lol

So, you would get about 7 passes a set?

BSR's starts at 105mm.. they are still good down to around 92-93mm. How many passes gonna depend on the wheel speed and how much it's actually spinning. And of course the duro of the tires.

I went from 98.6mm to 96.9mm in about 5 hits last night on XX Pinks.. but I also run on a pretty rough asphalt.

Threw some new tires on it and went to a nice flat spot tonight.. new pb
received_429791976017606.jpeg

BSR's starts at 105mm.. they are still good down to around 92-93mm. How many passes gonna depend on the wheel speed and how much it's actually spinning. And of course the duro of the tires.

I went from 98.6mm to 96.9mm in about 5 hits last night on XX Pinks.. but I also run on a pretty rough asphalt.
That would give you 38 hits per set about a 1/3 of what you would get in 2wd no prep. 38 is not bad, I would not mind doing foam, when I would be over 2s I might get 2x the life as you do that that would be over 70 hits.

That would give you 38 hits per set about a 1/3 of what you would get in 2wd no prep. 38 is not bad, I would not mind doing foam, when I would be over 2s I might get 2x the life as you do that that would be over 70 hits.

Yeah there's just alot of variables that come into play. I put a brand new set of BSR Oranges (which i believe are like a 20-25 shore) on yesterday and after about 10 hits now they are down to just over 98mm from 105mm. With less power/slower car.. you could run purples and get probably hundreds of runs as long as they don't get chucked.

When I buy foams I look at it as paying for 1 day of running. If I get more that's great. I've spent $90 on alot dumber poop 🤣🤦‍♂️

Did manage another slightly better pb today but wrecked the car. Just broke front splitter and wheelie bar but that ended the day 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
received_895358578500269.jpeg

Yeah there's just alot of variables that come into play. I put a brand new set of BSR Oranges (which i believe are like a 20-25 shore) on yesterday and after about 10 hits now they are down to just over 98mm from 105mm. With less power/slower car.. you could run purples and get probably hundreds of runs as long as they don't get chucked.

When I buy foams I look at it as paying for 1 day of running. If I get more that's great. I've spent $90 on alot dumber poop 🤣🤦‍♂️

Did manage another slightly better pb today but wrecked the car. Just broke front splitter and wheelie bar but that ended the day 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️View attachment 256169
I have been looking in to foam today and something that is interesting is that BSR makes 35 shore and XX Pink, that is on average 36 shore, so I do not know why they make both.
Orange is the hardest at 55 shore the softest tire they make is 25 shore and is called what it is "25 Shore"

I have been looking in to foam today and something that is interesting is that BSR makes 35 shore and XX Pink, that is on average 36 shore, so I do not know why they make both.
Orange is the hardest at 55 shore the softest tire they make is 25 shore and is called what it is "25 Shore"

Are you looking at the 1/8 buggy chart? Not a chance orange are a 55 lol
1_8Buggy_6ddf810c-da37-4304-b0f2-10f38cb673bd_2048x2048.jpg

Can you find me a full 1/8th char, or is the BSR one the only one I am going to get?
The one I posted is the only one I've found. There isn't alot of options for the 17mm hex tires.

BSR isn't the only option though. Contact GT8 are good and come in 25, 35 and 45 shore. They are 30-35/pr. There's also the Sweep Max forward which are 45mm wide vs others being 42mm. And Gone Bananas when they are available.

Last edited:
Was this your 6s or 8s Spektrum car?

What is interesting is the last 2 times here the slower you are going the faster the time.
That was on 8s when it blew up the rotor.

And yeah... mph goes down when I tune it more aggressive vs a slower ramp

Update!! it has been over 2 months and only @DaSL0WNESS has made progress
I changed: "Any Chassis, Any cell count, 1000ft or 750ft track length (For the most fun if some one dares to try)" to
"Any Chassis, Any cell count, Full 1/4mi (1320ft)"
I am hoping to get something going with my Felony next year, will probably mainly work on 0-40 and 0-60 hits.
Merry christmas to all and I hope to see some great drag times in 2023.

Attachments

• 4th update 12-25-2022.zip
    15.9 KB · Views: 73
Back