Cage Fight: Musk vs Zuckerberg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allrightythen here we go boys..

I got a c-note on Musk. Just one haymaker Musk! Just 1!

View attachment 307476

Yeah, MZ is a bit of a pretty boy, but I can tell you from experience that 51 aint 39. So unless Musk has some secret Ninja skills (which is possible), I'm with MZ on this one.

What's funny is they are probably F'ing with all of us and it was a setup to get some publicity. Well done gentlemen, well done.

For Elon to be 51..
He's not slowing down one bit.
Very clear minded and doesn't seem to have any physical ailments to prevent him from getting serious with training.
I'm sure he can get real Hardcore if he puts his mind to the challenge..

And on top of ALL his businesses ,he's got around 10 little kids of his own to manage to boot!!

Yeah, MZ is a bit of a pretty boy, but I can tell you from experience that 51 aint 39. So unless Musk has some secret Ninja skills (which is possible), I'm with MZ on this one.

What's funny is they are probably F'ing with all of us and it was a setup to get some publicity. Well done gentlemen, well done.
Trust me, I know all the pain involved lol. I’ll be 49 soon, it took me almost 86,000 push-ups to be able to do 100 straight while my 20yo son can wack out 75 on the spot every hour or so. Getting old sucks and is very annoying. I know some ole timer will be like “you’re young”! Not what my body says..

If this is really real, it’s going to take up most of his time to get as close to in shape as he can. If I was him, I’d be talking strictly to a pro KBoxer, pro-body building nutritionist and a great masseuse!

If I had his money not only would I burn mine, I’d be able to flex a peck from Chicago and hit NYC with my nipple…

For Elon to be 51..
He's not slowing down one bit.
Very clear minded and doesn't seem to have any physical ailments to prevent him from getting serious with training.
I'm sure he can get real Hardcore if he puts his mind to the challenge..

And on top of ALL his businesses ,he's got around 10 little kids of his own to manage to boot!!
Age is just a number...I've worked with guys half my age and ran rings of fire around them.

Who's to say 12 months later we age another year?;)
I got winner.ill knock them both out, one punch to the forehead.its all takes for those chumps .bunch of bi+che's.🤣
I have a very hard head...a punch in the throat is very effective. :ROFLMAO:

99.9% of UK guys don't understand this ;)
He needs plates on his forehead.might work better for him that chump
Age is just a number...I've worked with guys half my age and ran rings of fire around them.

Who's to say 12 months later we age another year?;)

I have a very hard head...a punch in the throat is very effective. :ROFLMAO:
How about a b#tch slap to both of them 🤣 same effect ,they both will go down 😭

99.9% of UK guys don't understand this ;)

There are a bunch of Tactical Timmys in the states that like to play Army on the weekends. It's an industry, especially in California where the 2nd Amendment is on trial. People are partaking in it while the can and I would bet there are more guns in California per person than Texas.

What does a Californian say when he sees a Texan's gun safe? Nice start.

Sure go shoot, go train, but like WTF fight are you expecting to get into? He watched Red Dawn too many times.
Zuckerbergs_red_dawn.jpg

Train for the fight that's likely, which is your walking through the mall and it hits the fan. So are these guys going to were plates to the mall? Oh wait, they don't go to the mall, the send their plebs to do the mall work.

Data dictates, it's more likely to be some idiot on drugs harassing people, than a threat with a firearm. But everyone thinks they are a hero until they get shot.

Zuckerberg's Tactical Cat.
1687564134795.png

Zuckerberg's actual match is below. Looks like that have a lot of rules. It's more of a gentleman's dual than a cage match.

The old school UFC (cir. 1990) had like two rules
1. No eye gouging
2. No neck/back breaking
Ok maybe don't kill the guy, but if he wasn't unconscious or tapping it was sort of his problem.

Everything else was all good.

I'm not going to post it here, because it's a bit gory, but you can look up "UFC 1, Gerard Gordeau vs Teila Tuli". Teila loses a tooth with a boot to the head. There was another one (sorry can't find it) were some Ninja guy got his face turned to hamburger. A good summary is "Ealry UFC" from xtlm on YT. Those are cage matches.

I'm not sure what patty cake version Zuckerberg and Musk think they are going do.

That’s a pethetic looking “ I have to let the rich guy win” example of a fight. No punches just two dudes wallowing on one another.
Zuckhead wants to sensor common sense view points and push whatever narrative makes him money even if it threatens freedom, and the constitution . Elon wants to see to it that every citizen has equal use of social media and a voice in our lives. $400 million to to help crush the world economy and send Europe into war. Go Elon!
Let’s go Br@)?0/ !!!!

I was talking to some of my Tactical Timmy friends today and it was about 60/40 in favor of Musk winning. Apparently he's got a some crazy in there waiting to get out. Although, the bookies say otherwise.

1687746690294.png
Although, one person did say that they thought Zuckerberg would win, the really wanted to see him get punched a few times.

I'll write the same sentence again-
This raccoon would be a good match for the zuckerturd. :ROFLMAO:

I'd pay some $$ to see Zuckerberg fight that raccoon..

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

I was talking to some of my Tactical Timmy friends today and it was about 60/40 in favor of Musk winning. Apparently he's got a some crazy in there waiting to get out. Although, the bookies say otherwise.

Although, one person did say that they thought Zuckerberg would win, the really wanted to see him get punched a few times.

Knock Out GIF by United Wrestling Network

Prime Time GIF by United Wrestling Network

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back