Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one that thinks Paul is playing Mike Tyson's Punchout on NES so he can at least get some practice against Tyson in advance? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
images.png

Also saw Roy Jones Jr warned Paul he's not ready for Tyson's power, said when he fought him in 2020 the first shot to the chest felt like a mule kicked him and anyone not prepared to take those shots are in trouble.

Last edited:
So if I sign up for Netflix, the fight will be in the channel choices? No further purchase? I see Netflix is $6.99 a month with ads.
Not sure... it was near the bottom in the link you posted.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if money was Ever his intended goal or motivation.

Mike just didn't want to feel afraid or insecurities/get picked on any more...
Boxing AND that chance meeting with Cus D’Amato gave Mike the opportunity to overcome some of those deep mental problems..
Just a guess but thinking Mikes mental problems < Jakes dental problems when the fights over. :LOL:

Just a guess but thinking Mikes mental problems < Jakes dental problems when the fights over. :LOL:

Actually..
Jake better worry about his Face problems more than some dental work..
Cause Mike is not known for beautifying people's facial structures.

Looked up some info on Jake Paul. I really don't think this guy is thinking straight. We all have made some terrible mistakes in our 20's but this could really be devastating for him. I sincerely hope Tyson doesn't hurt him permanently.

Back