Kraton Building my Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did my lights looks cool for this. And made the hole on the front grills

Attachments

• IMG_4309.JPG
    IMG_4309.JPG
    274.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4310.JPG
    IMG_4310.JPG
    257 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4311.JPG
    IMG_4311.JPG
    239.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4312.JPG
    IMG_4312.JPG
    226.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_4313.JPG
    IMG_4313.JPG
    306.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4314.JPG
    IMG_4314.JPG
    257.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_4315.JPG
    IMG_4315.JPG
    309.5 KB · Views: 65
Did my lights looks cool for this. And made the hole on the front grills
That looks so awesome dude....I was thinking of doing the same because now we're losing daylight and I get home kinda late from work!! Lol

Ok I have a series of questions haha

Where'd you get the little light bar?
How'd you mount it?
And what's that little blue light?? looks pretty cool

That looks so awesome dude....I was thinking of doing the same because now we're losing daylight and I get home kinda late from work!! Lol

Ok I have a series of questions haha

Where'd you get the little light bar?
How'd you mount it?
And what's that little blue light?? looks pretty cool

I put some L.E.D lights on my Erevo, got them off amazon for 10 bucks. They plug into the receiver but i have dual fans plugged into my receiver so i just cut off the plug and attached a 9 volt battery plug to the end and just power it threw an external 9 volt.

They came with 4 white L.E.D lights for the front and 4 red L.E.D lights for the rear. They where called Shaluoman LED RC light kit. They also have another version that also has 4 yellow lights that can be installed as turn signals or fog lights. Check them out on ebay, really inexpensive. They also have rc light bars on Amazon in different lengths and different number of LED lights.

Here is a couple pics of the Erevo with the LED lights installed. I know on the front they don't look like they are even on the right and left side but its just the angle of the picture.

I plan on doing my Kraton next, just need to order another set of Amazon. Or i might just put a larger LED bar on top of the Kraton just to get some really bright forward facing lights. With that the only problem is when i land on my lid or flip the Kraton i will damage the lights. We will see but with days getting shorter and daylight starting to be at a minimum this is a cheap option to keep the bashing going into the dark nights...

EDIT: I was able to get the link for you, here is the Amazon listing i got them from. $9.99....

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014CEEICA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

GyLMAuU.jpg

Fl5umop.jpg

Last edited:
AMazon for police lights
4 Led light bar power hobby or amazon.
Mounted w/ L bracket

That looks so cool with the little police light lol

You guys look like you're having lots of fun :)

I'm actually going to a local race track tomorrow for the first time to get a feel for a real track and I'm even gonna try and race a few times!

I put some L.E.D lights on my Erevo, got them off amazon for 10 bucks. They plug into the receiver but i have dual fans plugged into my receiver so i just cut off the plug and attached a 9 volt battery plug to the end and just power it threw an external 9 volt.

They came with 4 white L.E.D lights for the front and 4 red L.E.D lights for the rear. They where called Shaluoman LED RC light kit. They also have another version that also has 4 yellow lights that can be installed as turn signals or fog lights. Check them out on ebay, really inexpensive. They also have rc light bars on Amazon in different lengths and different number of LED lights.

Here is a couple pics of the Erevo with the LED lights installed. I know on the front they don't look like they are even on the right and left side but its just the angle of the picture.

I plan on doing my Kraton next, just need to order another set of Amazon. Or i might just put a larger LED bar on top of the Kraton just to get some really bright forward facing lights. With that the only problem is when i land on my lid or flip the Kraton i will damage the lights. We will see but with days getting shorter and daylight starting to be at a minimum this is a cheap option to keep the bashing going into the dark nights...

EDIT: I was able to get the link for you, here is the Amazon listing i got them from. $9.99....

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014CEEICA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

View attachment 12691
View attachment 12692
That's a very nice E-Revo my friend

I'm actually going to a local race track tomorrow for the first time to get a feel for a real track and I'm even gonna try and race a few times!

Im sure you will have fun with your toys

Thank you, almost as nice as my Kraton ;)

Can't wait
So I ended up still having a lot of fun at that race on Sunday, but it was kind of a bust for me...

The kraton was TOO big lmao

They were only running 1/8 scale buggys and truggys I only did half a lap realizing the truck took up half the friggen track lol

So I ended up still having a lot of fun at that race on Sunday, but it was kind of a bust for me...

The kraton was TOO big lmao

They were only running 1/8 scale buggys and truggys I only did half a lap realizing the truck took up half the friggen track lol

Same happen to me alot of them are buggies lol.

In the meantime did a refresh on bearing due to sand playing

I dunk in in thinner also to clean all the gunk out

Attachments

• CC6DCD31-F23E-403E-996D-9F54B5495F7A.jpeg
    CC6DCD31-F23E-403E-996D-9F54B5495F7A.jpeg
    390.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 1B09DC59-4D38-4B81-A328-20613462C449.jpeg
    1B09DC59-4D38-4B81-A328-20613462C449.jpeg
    367.7 KB · Views: 36
  • D60E1CFB-CACC-46BA-A184-1E1777A18606.jpeg
    D60E1CFB-CACC-46BA-A184-1E1777A18606.jpeg
    321.9 KB · Views: 41
Same happen to me alot of them are buggies lol.

In the meantime did a refresh on bearing due to sand playing

I dunk in in thinner also to clean all the gunk out
So of course now I'm thinking of getting a buggy or truggy for next time Lol

Very nice...That's something I'm definitely gonna do as an indoor project when it gets too cold to go out i still have all those vids you guys sent me on how to rebuild the diffs and everything

So of course now I'm thinking of getting a buggy or truggy for next time Lol

Very nice...That's something I'm definitely gonna do as an indoor project when it gets too cold to go out i still have all those vids you guys sent me on how to rebuild the diffs and everything
Very easy to do the diffs. Did mine 3x already lol.

Most part goes are the Bearings due to sand
8x16x5 on the outer diff

I ordered tons in amazon yesterday so i dnt hv downtime. Lol.

Got more batteries
Add 3 more batteries to that picture

Lol

Just ordered

9200mah 3s
9200mah x2 4s

Attachments

• 18D47213-5220-44D1-B57E-A86352C52EE6.jpeg
    18D47213-5220-44D1-B57E-A86352C52EE6.jpeg
    208.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 05A3E531-F976-45F2-9332-E1ECFDE23618.jpeg
    05A3E531-F976-45F2-9332-E1ECFDE23618.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 35
I just got 2x 3s 6700mah smc packs for the Kraton. You running the 9200 3s in your Kraton? Do 2 9200mah fit the Kraton? I'm thinking about ordering the 9200mah 6s pack for 160. Just hesitant because it would only fit in my Kraton and not my other rc. My other rc takes 2 packs ran in series because they have a battery tray on each side like my erevo..

Wanna donate some?? Lmao

Lol

If u was close by. But i cam semd you the smc for free just pay for shipping to my Paypal $190.

Lol

I just got 2x 3s 6700mah smc packs for the Kraton. You running the 9200 3s in your Kraton? Do 2 9200mah fit the Kraton? I'm thinking about ordering the 9200mah 6s pack for 160. Just hesitant because it would only fit in my Kraton and not my other rc. My other rc takes 2 packs ran in series because they have a battery tray on each side like my erevo..

The 9200 6s is strictly for my kraton

I ordered 9200 4s 2x for my Dbxle. But if i get another losi or arrma thats 6s i can use them as well.

Lol

If u was close by. But i cam semd you the smc for free just pay for shipping to my Paypal $190.

Lol

The 9200 6s is strictly for my kraton

I ordered 9200 4s 2x for my Dbxle. But if i get another losi or arrma thats 6s i can use them as well.
Ha lmao

I definitely need to get some high end batteries

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back