BRAIN FART THREAD🥴💨 WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD ONE?😁👍LETS HEAR IT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went out to eat and gave the waitress money and told her to keep the change for the tip. I get out to my car and going through my wallet and something didn't add up. Figured out I gave her 40$ on a 50$ bill. Went back in to make it right. Funny thing was I told her to keep the change and I didn't even give her enough to pay the bill to begin with.
That's a embarrassing moment.🤣🤣.👍 I don't think that was a brain fart moment..I think you just wanted to save money for arrma parts 🤣🤣

I just got an electric 1:1 scale and I’ve been driving it for about 2 months now. You don’t turn it “off” you just get out and walk away and it locks.

Took my wife’s minivan to the grocery store yesterday and walked out of the store to find I had left it running the whole time I was shopping.

I just got an electric 1:1 scale and I’ve been driving it for about 2 months now. You don’t turn it “off” you just get out and walk away and it locks.

Took my wife’s minivan to the grocery store yesterday and walked out of the store to find I had left it running the whole time I was shopping.
Omg you must have been like """thank God it's still here and not stolen."""" I bet you won't do that again 🤣🤣

I had one the other day and thought of this thread. But I've forgotten what it was now. That in itself is a brain fart I guess 😜😆

Me melting the trigger on my RC6GS TX was a brain fart, I guess.
Screenshot_20231220_101914_Gallery.jpg

I had one the other day and thought of this thread. But I've forgotten what it was now. That in itself is a brain fart I guess 😜😆
We all have brain farts lol sometimes we don't even realize it 🤣🤣🤯💨

Trying to run a BLX120 on 2s 🤪 I'm building a spare parts SWB Typhon that I plan to run 2s. Got it all finished and was going to give it a test run plugged in the battery, turned it on and got the Blinking red light of death on ESC :mad: Spent an hour going through all the trouble shooting, watched YouTube video and nothing worked. I figured the ESC was fried so I took a break and did a google search, Low and behold I found an old thread right here on the forum that mentioned batteries DING DING DING Plugged in a 3s and she fired right up.

Trying to run a BLX120 on 2s 🤪 I'm building a spare parts SWB Typhon that I plan to run 2s. Got it all finished and was going to give it a test run plugged in the battery, turned it on and got the Blinking red light of death on ESC :mad: Spent an hour going through all the trouble shooting, watched YouTube video and nothing worked. I figured the ESC was fried so I took a break and did a google search, Low and behold I found an old thread right here on the forum that mentioned batteries DING DING DING Plugged in a 3s and she fired right up.
Hey it happens .🤷 We all get brain farts lol .any one who says they never did is a straight lier .I'm gladd you found out about the wrong type of batteries...must have been a relief knowing it wasn't the ESC 👍

Back