BRAIN FART THREAD🥴💨 WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD ONE?😁👍LETS HEAR IT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See.. everyone has brain farts..thanks for sharing..this confirms that you are human😁
They forgot something in the field, very common when you are all excited to get out there and bash/race. I think all RC'ers have done that.

You didn't know where the (antenna for the ESC was) so much that you created a thread, typed up few hard to read sentences and included pics about it :LOL: Then you managed to resurrect a 3-year-old thread this morning. :LOL:

They forgot something in the field, very common when you are all excited to get out there and bash/race. I think all RC'ers have done that.

You didn't know where the (antenna for the ESC was) so much that you created a thread, typed up few hard to read sentences and included pics about it :LOL: Then you managed to resurrect a 3-year-old thread this morning. :LOL:
Thanks for your comment 🤷

I think brain farts are more common as you age. That’s my excuse for being forgetful.;)

I think brain farts are more common as you age. That’s my excuse for being forgetful.;)
Your absolutely correct.in my case of brain farts nothing really register's at 3 in the morning.lol one eye open and one closed.one side of the brain working the other still asleep..then trying to make coffee and my lunch ready and get out of the house before 4 so I go to work is a hassle every day for me .the last 9 years have been tough because when I was working at the collision / mechanic shop I worked there for 16 years then left that career for a better future for my self and my family so I moved on to bigger things .I went from working on automotive to now nuclear submarines.im a ship builder and working for the Navy/ u.s government.the first 8 years I did 2nd shift.3:30 to midnight Saturdays and Sundays over time allways.then just last year I was able to move up to first shift.which is 5 am to 3:30 pm but I always stay till 5 for over time.so I'm still trying to figure this waking up so early crap out.
So this whole brain fart crap happened when the night before I was looking at my FC 100 cover and I noticed it had antenna holes on it I went to bed thinking how I could extend my antenna to make it go out of the cover since the antenna on the big rock is short.anyways I woke up half asleep looked at the combo I bought for it to go 4 s and I picked up the ESC and I was like where the fk is the antenna 🤣 well we all the know that on the 3s line up the ESC is on top of the receiver box .so it looks like one big unit .I toatly forgot and got confused..so was it really a brain fart? Or was I just not fully awake yet? Whatever.so here we are .🤣😁
Can any one relate?

Last edited:
I can relate. I’ve worked on my cars until I can’t see straight, thought I had it all wrapped up only to find screws laying around in the morning.
Yup allways that one screw left 🤔 just like wrenching on our rigs 🤣

Bought stuff online, not realising it's in USD not AUD, making it quite expensive💸💵. More than i would have spent if I knew. Done this a few times now. 🤦‍♂️

Bought stuff online, not realising it's in USD not AUD, making it quite expensive💸💵. More than i would have spent if I knew. Done this a few times now. 🤦‍♂️
I've done this also and it sucks .who wants to pay more money in shipping than we have to? Know one does. Thanks for sharing your brain fart 💨😉👍

I have a wife and 4 kids. Not long ago we went on a long weekend getaway. I am in charge of packing the car and I forgot to put my own suitcase in the car. MY OWN SUITCASE.

Didnt realize until we got to the hotel room and I went to brush my teeth and realized my tooth brush was in my bag 300 miles away.

I have a wife and 4 kids. Not long ago we went on a long weekend getaway. I am in charge of packing the car and I forgot to put my own suitcase in the car. MY OWN SUITCASE.

Didnt realize until we got to the hotel room and I went to brush my teeth and realized my tooth brush was in my bag 300 miles away.
Yeah that stinks.im sure your tooth brush wasn't the only thing you needed.what about your clothes and underwear 🩲.I would have just used my wife's tooth brush I mean it's not really gross .you do kiss her don't ya.🤣 Or just dump some tooth paste on your finger and rub away 🤣🤣.any ways thanks for sharing your brain fart 💨👍

Forgot to cover the vent holes in my new sand paddle tyre rims, so their now full of sand, heavy and very out of balance 🤦‍♂️🤬

Last edited:
Had a new debit card sent to me b/c the date was about to expire and kept trying to use the old one. Couldn't figure out why it kept being declined. Very frustrating when you are standing in line to pay with other people behind you.

I've done this also and it sucks .who wants to pay more money in shipping than we have to? Know one does. Thanks for sharing your brain fart 💨😉👍
I think he meant currency, not shipping charges. US dollar vs. AU dollar. US dollar is $0.65 to $1.00 for Aussie. So yes, it would me far more expensive!

I think he meant currency, not shipping charges. US dollar vs. AU dollar. US dollar is $0.65 to $1.00 for Aussie. So yes, it would me far more expensive!
Yep

Either way it would be more money .many times i buy things on eBay and I also my self forget to look to see if shipping is u.s dollar and I have got raped by AU shipping.😭
Had a new debit card sent to me b/c the date was about to expire and kept trying to use the old one. Couldn't figure out why it kept being declined. Very frustrating when you are standing in line to pay with other people behind you.
That must have been so embarrassing.lol

It was, but luckily I had my credit card with me. I've seen people tell the clerk to scan it over and over again while the line is building and then have the nerve to want to call their bank or credit card company while standing in line so they can figure out what the issue is.:mad:

It was, but luckily I had my credit card with me. I've seen people tell the clerk to scan it over and over again while the line is building and then have the nerve to want to call their bank or credit card company while standing in line so they can figure out what the issue is.:mad:
Yeah I've seen that before at walmart.one time this lady was arguing with the cashier why she couldn't buy cigarettes with a EBT card lol.so I got fed up and said we are not paying for your addiction.ebt card is for food .stop using our tax money for things other than food.she looked me and gave me a dirty look and people in line said he's right.get a job you bum they said lol

Went out to eat and gave the waitress money and told her to keep the change for the tip. I get out to my car and going through my wallet and something didn't add up. Figured out I gave her 40$ on a 50$ bill. Went back in to make it right. Funny thing was I told her to keep the change and I didn't even give her enough to pay the bill to begin with.

Back