BRAIN FART THREAD🥴💨 WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD ONE?😁👍LETS HEAR IT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King blitz

Don't just modify . customize .
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Vendetta
  5. Infraction 4x4
Ok so I woke up this morning 🌄 at 3 AM like allways to get ready for work and still half asleep I looked at my new combo set up and for some weird reason I thought my ESC was my receiver and I couldn't find my antenna so I jumped on here and asked a pretty noob question..where is my antenna on my MM2 ESC.. 🤣🤣 very shortly and I mean like in seconds I was like oh S#!T it's on the receiver but by then I had already posted the thread .ok so jokes on me..well thanks guys for definitely letting me know it was a very dumb question..ok so now I'll keep this thread open for anyone else who just wasn't thinking clearly in the morning or afternoon or evenings..tells us your brain fart story..I'm sure all of us would love to get a good laugh like I gave you guys today.don't act like you never had a brain fart.so let's hear it😁👍

IMG_20230215_212725828.jpg

Last edited:
Nvm lol antenna is on the receiver 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry didn't take my smart pills today .sometimes you just need to ask stupid questions hahaha
And this was definitely one of them..ok thread is now over .this what happens when you wake up at 3 in the morning ..brain is still sleeping 🤣🤣
Am I being stupid? That's a ESC not an RX?
No I'm being stupid hahah.have no clue why I asked this question.i woke up early like allways to go to work and I was thinking of my new set up and I looked at the ESC and for some strange reason I was like to where is the fkin antenna hahah.then just a bit ago I was like Waite a minute it's on the receiver duhhh🥴
How do delete this thread before it becomes the joke of the day ?? Lol

Last edited:
If it makes you feel better, just checked and my ESC's doesn't have an antenna either. We both got swindled. 😆
Too late 😆😆🤣🤣

Hey man, everyone has a brain fart. Which reminds me, I need to remove my engine before I drive to get an oil change today.
Lol 🤣🤣🤣 that's just to funny
Maybey I should start a new thread..Brain farts of the day.

Actually just noticed that there is no external antenna on my MM2 .kinda wanted to extend the antenna so it could stick out side my Fc100 body cover .but I can't because I don't see one so what could I do ? Is it supposed to be like that ? Thanks for any feed back👍

View attachment 300440
R U kidding me?
Really???:unsure:
You are joking, right?
You need to put this hobby down for a while, and regroup maybe? IDK.
You lost me.
I heard Basket Weaving is also a nice hobby.

Last edited:
R U kidding me?
Really???:unsure:
You are joking, right?
You need to put this hobby down for a while, and regroup maybe? IDK.
You lost me.
I heard Basket Weaving is also a nice hobby.
Here we go ..I suppose you didn't read the beginning of the thread .wow..let's rewind ..I literally caught my self in my own brain fart.woke up way to Early .3 am and I was thinking of my new combo and I was thinking about my fc100 cover and how I wanted to extend my antenna so it would go through the cover and I quickly looked at the ESC and don't know why but I got it confused with the receiver and asked a dumb question..let's not pretend you guys never had a damn brain fart ...geez let a dude breath...🥴 You guys a tough..don't let me catch you guys slippin I'll be over you guys like china men on white rice🤣🤣

Always willing to help, but this one was a doozy. You have to admit.....come on now. A Funny one.
Crap happens. Hopefully not often. Because the stink catches up with you. And it becomes a smelly day.:giggle:
Maybe you just needed a cup of :coffee: before posting this?

Always willing to help, but this one was a doozy. You have to admit.....come on now.
Crap happens. Hopefully not often. Because the stink catches up with you. And it becomes a smelly day.:giggle:
Maybe you just needed a cup of :coffee: before posting this?
Exactly lol I don't know what I was thinking but at least I gave you guys a good laugh 🤣🤣.it's a question for noob to ask and I'm not a noob at this but I sure asked a dumb question.i caught my self before anyone even responded so that counts for something.😁
Oh by the way where do I put the blinker fluid??? 🤣🤣🤣

Oh by the way where do I put the blinker fluid??? 🤣🤣🤣
Don’t mess with the blinker fluid unless you’ve changed the tire air to summer air first. Get all that winter air out! Geez, everyone knows that..

Oh yeah, I’ve heard that if you run your RC bearings inverted, you get a few MPH faster. 👍🏻

Don’t mess with the blinker fluid unless you’ve changed the tire air to summer air first. Get all that winter air out! Geez, everyone knows that..

Oh yeah, I’ve heard that if you run your RC bearings inverted, you get a few MPH faster. 👍🏻
And don't forget to reverse your body cover , you'll go faster 🤣🤣

Here we go ..I suppose you didn't read the beginning of the thread .wow..let's rewind ..I literally caught my self in my own brain fart.woke up way to Early .3 am and I was thinking of my new combo and I was thinking about my fc100 cover and how I wanted to extend my antenna so it would go through the cover and I quickly looked at the ESC and don't know why but I got it confused with the receiver and asked a dumb question..let's not pretend you guys never had a damn brain fart ...geez let a dude breath...🥴 You guys a tough..don't let me catch you guys slippin I'll be over you guys like china men on white rice🤣🤣
It is true, I have had that happen. The last time was in 1974.

Nvm lol antenna is on the receiver 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry didn't take my smart pills today .sometimes you just need to ask stupid questions hahaha
And this was definitely one of them..ok thread is now over .this what happens when you wake up at 3 in the morning ..brain is still sleeping 🤣🤣

No I'm being stupid hahah.have no clue why I asked this question.i woke up early like allways to go to work and I was thinking of my new set up and I looked at the ESC and for some strange reason I was like to where is the fkin antenna hahah.then just a bit ago I was like Waite a minute it's on the receiver duhhh🥴
Don't sweat it, bro. Everyone has made this mistake at least once in their lives.

Back