Best servo for the Kraton EXtreme Bash Roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DS3235 35 kg. AMZ
They also make a stronger "Pro" Version. But hard to find it on AMZ. Only costs a few $$ more. I feel 35 kg is a minimum and good enough for 6s off road rigs. But make sure your "Servo Saver Spring" is up to the task. Shimming it or replacing with the "X-Hard" SS spring may be needed. Often overlooked until you install that new stronger servo only to find the wheels still barely turning.

DS3235 35 kg. AMZ
They also make a stronger "Pro" Version. But hard to find it on AMZ. Only costs a few $$ more. I feel 35 kg is a minimum and good enough for 6s off road rigs. But make sure your "Servo Saver Spring" is up to the task. Shimming it or replacing with the "X-Hard" SS spring may be needed. Often overlooked until you install that new stronger servo only to find the wheels still barely turning.
Was just gonna recommend this one.

The stock spectrum lasted one day. My hitec d845 lasted two days. I just bought a heavy duty 70kg it’s a GX3370BLS 70KG IP67. I hope this one will last. I was told that If u don’t set ur limits on the servo it burns out

The stock spectrum lasted one day. My hitec d845 lasted two days. I just bought a heavy duty 70kg it’s a GX3370BLS 70KG IP67. I hope this one will last. I was told that If u don’t set ur limits on the servo it burns out
my stock spectrum servo is still working in my talion exb 1 year on run it at least once or twice a week as well. firma esc didn't last long though

Better late than never, I just bought the Protek ptk 1ktbl for my v5 Kraton. @ 7.4 = 1012 lbs torq and .13 speed. On sale for $139 retail $190. Can’t wait to try it as my stock one died in two paks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back