Arrma Senton Servo Horn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epfusaft

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, my stock servo horn broke and I need a new one now. The Senton got a 23T servo horn, my question is, if a 25T servo horn will fit my Senton or do I need a 23T servo horn? The picture is the horn I‘d like to buy.

IMG_1492.png

You need to get the correct/matching horn.

It is best to get a replacement servo. The stock one will fail.. sooner than soon.

You need to get the correct/matching horn.

It is best to get a replacement servo. The stock one will fail.. sooner than soon.
It failed already I got a new servo but now the horn died. the servo I got is an axial PowerHD LW-30MG. Would It fit on that?

Is this a Senton 3S? If so, that RC uses a servo saver and it would be wise to purchase a new servo saver or you will likely have issues.

The servo saver spline (T) will be dependent on the servo you have, just check the specs for the servo it will tell you what spline you have.

For 3S models, here is the 23T Saver: https://www.amainhobbies.com/arrma-mega-3s-blx-direct-mount-servo-saver-23t-ara340181/p1250091

And the 25T: https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product/servo-saver-set-25t/ARAC8883.html
My servo got 25 spline is this possible my english isnt that good in german its called „Servo-Verzahnung“ but idk if this is the spline. Anyways I found this servo saver attached down below would you think it fits in the senton?

IMG_1494.png

Is this a Senton 3S? If so, that RC uses a servo saver and it would be wise to purchase a new servo saver or you will likely have issues.

The servo saver spline (T) will be dependent on the servo you have, just check the specs for the servo it will tell you what spline you have.

For 3S models, here is the 23T Saver: https://www.amainhobbies.com/arrma-mega-3s-blx-direct-mount-servo-saver-23t-ara340181/p1250091

And the 25T: https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product/servo-saver-set-25t/ARAC8883.html
I don’t try to buy the same stock saver again, because it breaks easily, if it’s possible I’d like to buy an aluminum upgrade or something. And another question, whats the difference between 23T and 25T?

I don’t try to buy the same stock saver again, because it breaks easily, if it’s possible I’d like to buy an aluminum upgrade or something. And another question, whats the difference between 23T and 25T?
23T and 25T are the count of "teeth" that are on the servo. So a 23T would not fit on a 25t servo.

I haven't tried a metal one. I have used this...
Screenshot_20230907_065418_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Maybe you bash harder than us but we have hardly broke any of the stock servo savers. They have worked out well for us.

You could try an aftermarket one but check the reviews, many are not so good.

What happened to your stock one?

Maybe you bash harder than us but we have hardly broke any of the stock servo savers. They have worked out well for us.

My stock one broke after second or third ride, the holes for the screws broke I tried to glue it but it wasn’t a good option. So basically I can remove the screw sideways without screw it out properly

I usually don’t bash very hard because I don’t have so much money to buy spare parts I’m really taking care of my truck. I think the saver broke as a small rock went into the servo operation area but I can’t say what really happened. Anyways I ordered a new one and I’m going to tell you how it does its job.

It broke right here hope its visible on the picture I tried to glue it but it didn’t work. And also the pivot balls are falling out and are completely worn out.

IMG_1529.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back