Better kraton servo saver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mopsik_Klopsik

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
I have tried to stiffen up the spring ( in my V5 saver ) by adding more washers but there is still not enough stiffness. I'm considering these two options now, which one will give me a better/stiffer steering?

saver1.png

saver2.png

Honestly even the 10 dollar Sharegoo knockoff on Amazon of Hot racing is better than stock. I broke my hot racing saver by overtightening the clamp screw and replaced with the Sharegoo one, it's still worlds better than stock.

Honestly even the 10 dollar Sharegoo knockoff on Amazon of Hot racing is better than stock. I broke my hot racing saver by overtightening the clamp screw and replaced with the Sharegoo one, it's still worlds better than stock.
Yup I have one of the Amazon cheapos in one of my rigs so much better than the stock never tight servo saver.

Has there been any feedback on the new stock KEXB v2 one? Seems that is the one that he has pictured in the OP. Iirc, it was supposed to be worlds better than the pervious stock one.

I have tried to stiffen up the spring ( in my V5 saver ) by adding more washers but there is still not enough stiffness. I'm considering these two options now, which one will give me a better/stiffer steering?

View attachment 353936

View attachment 353937
That red servo saver works fine. Be a little careful with the set screw as they are easy to strip if you over tighten them...and there is no need to clamp it hard. I leave the spring in the loosest position as it is quite strong.

Has there been any feedback on the new stock KEXB v2 one? Seems that is the one that he has pictured in the OP. Iirc, it was supposed to be worlds better than the pervious stock one.
Yes it is incredibly strong, I changed my old saver to v2 in my kraton and now it can turn the backflips wheels easily even on a carpet if your servo is strong enough ( I’m using Ludicrous 55kg servo)

Back