Talion Anyone know what’s up with this wiring please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite Grom
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Talion
  6. Talion EXB
Talion v4 installing a new esc but the wiring doesn’t match? The yellow and orange are all good the blue does not match
Any help would be appreciated

IMG_3579.jpeg

Talion v4 installing a new esc but the wiring doesn’t match? The yellow and orange are all good the blue does not match
Any help would be appreciated

View attachment 370437

Do you just mean the heat shrink wrap does not match in color? Blue?

It's just a visual indicator..
Don't over think it.

Hook them up and test.
If it goes in the direction ,as expected.
You're good. 👍

Last edited:
Do you just mean the heat shrink wrap does not match in color? Blue?

It's just a visual indicator..
Don't over think it.

Hook them up and test.
If it goes in the direction,as expected.
You're good. 👍
Not just the colour but it doesn’t fit it’s a different pin to the Esc

IMG_3580.jpeg

Ah Mate this has been one of those cars a nightmare I bought it second hand not a nice experience from stripped screws to damaged shocks and esc the list goes on the more I take it apart the more problems appear think I’m just gonna go ahead and order a new motor too feels like I’ve just built my own talion v4 🤣🤣 he did give me back some money and a few tools I had no idea I’m gonna need them 🤣🤣

Ah Mate this has been one of those cars a nightmare I bought it second hand not a nice experience from stripped screws to damaged shocks and esc the list goes on the more I take it apart the more problems appear think I’m just gonna go ahead and order a new motor too feels like I’ve just built my own talion v4 🤣🤣 he did give me back some money and a few tools I had no idea I’m gonna need them 🤣🤣

Are you in the States?
If so, you Need to check out JennysRC.com and get your OEM parts, motor, etc from them.
Much cheaper.
(Most all 6S components are interchangeable.)

And Hey DON'T feel bad about your pre-owned rig..
Have you ever seen mine??

Take a peek >>
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/dumpster-fire-or-a-diamond-in-the-rough.58743/

Are you in the States?
If so, you Need to check out JennysRC.com and get your OEM parts, motor, etc from them.
Much cheaper.

Take a peek >>
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/dumpster-fire-or-a-diamond-in-the-rough.58743/
I’m in the uk not too much of a hassle getting my hands on the parts so I’ve placed an order for a new motor

Are you in the States?
Much cheaper.

Take a peek >>
How on gods green earth did you do that to it it looks like this one after the first run 🤣 literally fell apart

I’m in the uk not too much of a hassle getting my hands on the parts so I’ve placed an order for a new motor

How on gods green earth did you do that to it it looks like this one after the first run 🤣 literally fell apart
Bro thank you for the help too

Are you in the States?
Much cheaper.

Take a peek >>
Bro sorry to keep asking questions but How do you get the motor screws loose they tight as hell man

Last edited:

I didn't do that to That Kraton...
The previous (Kid) owner did ALL that! 🤦

And, he used photos of it "when" it was still somewhat together ,for their listing..

Sneaky little Snot...

Bro thank you for the help too

You bet.
Glad to assist. 👍

Bro sorry to keep asking questions but How do you get the motor screws loose they tight as hell man

Hahaha..😂
The Famous Arrma Overkill motor Loctite Syndrome

You'll need to put Heat directly on them bolts..
Check out page #4 or 5 on my page..

Get yourself a cigar lighter/torch to better aim the flame onto those screws. 🔥

Maybe an adapter??? 4mm to 5mm??? If that is the difference??

Screenshot_20240603_192346_eBay.jpg

I didn't do that to That Kraton...
The previous (Kid) owner did ALL that! 🤦

And, he used photos of it "when" it was still somewhat together ,for their listing..

Sneaky little Snot...

You bet.
Glad to assist. 👍

Hahaha..😂
The Famous Arrma Overkill motor Loctite Syndrome

You'll need to put Heat directly on them bolts..
Check out page #4 or 5 on my page..

Get yourself a cigar lighter/torch to better aim the flame onto those screws. 🔥
Cheeky one ain’t he but that’s my point when it came to mine I simply said you should have been honest and told me the issues rather than let me fine all the surprises that way I would spend less time fixing 🤣🤣🤣 just when I thought it’s had enough now i gotta set the poor car on fire 🤣🤣

Maybe an adapter??? 4mm to 5mm??? If that is the difference??

View attachment 370478
I thought it might be an adapter but In the end I ordered all the parts motor, centre mount, centre diffs etc last thing I want is dodgy wiring I don’t trust this car with those parts in it

Looks like the previous owner used what he had.
💯

Save the motor, just buy the right plug and desolder the wrong one and replace it. My bet is that it was the only one the previous owner had so he made do, or tried to.
That’s true I’ve already ordered the parts so I’ll definitely save the motor for future use

Thank you all for the replies and the advice really appreciate it

Back