Anyone disappointed with their turning radius?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Talion does share a lot of parts. That's an idea. I just saw that video of a guy testing them and yes the DS has only 25kg of torture. I think I'll upgrade but not sure what to, I know they also make a 40-45kg one. Mpc a arms, basher queen SS, front and rear end shimmed, knuckles, 100/200/100 diff fluid. It does d
Really struggle turning wheels at dead stop in grass. End points adjusted too. Good point about it ever being a track car but this lack of steering stinks.
The diff fluids you are running are way too thick, aside from the centre which should work well. I would suggest 50k up front, and 20k in the rear, you should find it will turn better.

If the diffs have such thick oil in them it will be difficult for the left and right wheels to rotate at different speeds to each other. Too thin diff oil can make for poor handling too but in this case, I think you have gone too thick.

Tyres and surface also need to be considered, what tyres are you running, and what surfaces usually?

100k/200k/100k. Is that still too thick? Its stock except center diff. I was thinking of going to 2000 and putting the lsd back in the rear. Its nice now as its hard to do standing back flips. Full throttle it wheelies and grips nice on acceleration. But I should change my fluids?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back