Another Boeing airplane Malfunction // Door Plug flew off during flight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TOO Late!!
It's Already happened...

That's what happens when you put too many nannies in something and take way the operator's ability to make human decisions.

It would have been very simple to explain to the pilots that the thrust angle changes and it will climb on take off and you need to control the ascent. Like, duh, they have an inclinometer along with about 100 human readable instruments.

Don't know how I missed this one...
I must've had tuned it out from news overload..

Afterburners on commercial planes now??

Airline claims the engine ingested some bubble wrap off the runway.....

It's fine. Throw some baking soda on it.

Airlines might as well start giving out free drinks and peanuts again..
If they want folks to feel brave enough to fly...

Airlines might as well start giving out free drinks and peanuts again..
If they want folks to feel brave enough to fly...
No peanuts. Those things are dangerous.
1709955637051.png

It more than doubles your chances of death when flying.

1709955654780.png

Might as well through some snakes on the plane too.
OIG4.MTM5lCMXjxZQyVCXmQr4

Uh oh!

Boeing whistleblower found dead in US​

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-68534703

Hmm...

Witnessed Many subpar parts being used or pulled out of the scrap bin -just to keep assembly schedule on track
and brought up many concerns about other safety issues to his supervisors during his time at the company...
They were ignored or no appropriate actions taken....

Worked 32 years at Boeing, retired in 2017.

And after living to 62 years old "decides" to off himself ,now...?

Smells extremely fishy to me.

I wonder if he knows of Much more damning details at Boeing.. to be that depressed?

Last edited:
My gf is flying to Minnesota in a few weeks. It's a Boeing!!! Should we be worried?

I wouldn't trust my family's Life on a Boeing at the moment.
That's just me.

Until they can show and have several years of Proof of said improvements...
I am a patient man, can wait / Avoid them for Years ,Decades..

Cause for an major Airplane company that Willfully likes to put Profits over people's lives >>> by Hiding know safety problems, Withholds proper pilot training/info/knowledge, and ignores their assembly line workers over defective parts concerns.
And Possibly assassination of Mr. John Barnett.

I'm Not getting a positive vibe from Boeing...

In the meantime, I'd proactively seek out other Brands of planes to fly >> Airbus

Last edited:
My gf is flying to Minnesota in a few weeks. It's a Boeing!!! Should we be worried?
The odds are still super slim that anyone will ever be involved in some sort of incident while flying on any modern airliner, even if you fly constantly. You could get on the most poorly manufactured Boeing ever and your odds would still be almost incalculably better than driving across town in the safest car in the world. Especially in Florida. 😊 That’s just a fact.
Perhaps it’s poorly placed, but when I get on a plane I have faith. I have faith in the aircraft, faith in the flight crew, and faith that the universe isn’t going to decide to screw me that day.
That said, my wife travels frequently for her job and I worry every time. It’s not logical to think something will happen to her, but love ain’t logical. 😂
Safe travels.

One would THINK Boeing has stepped up their inspections and safety protocols after all these incidents but nothing is for certain in clown world times were in.

One would think...
BUT that's going to take a complete Axing of the C-suite from Boeing , straight from the Very Top executives before any real "improvement(s)" can occur....

Back