Kraton ADU Racing Parts!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ollo ADU racing guru's! Does anyone know how much or how to order spare POM bushings for the ADU Racing suspension plates? I'm considering buying a set of their plates for my K6, but wondering how the bushings hold up? Should I order spares with the plates since it looks like a month long voyage from China to the US? I don't see any mention or listing for the bushings seperate from buying the plates.
Can't help with the bushings but my ADU order said April 22nd for delivery which was also like a month, but they're gonna be here on the 9th now. I think their times are a bit better than estimated on the site.

Can't help with the bushings but my ADU order said April 22nd for delivery which was also like a month, but they're gonna be here on the 9th now. I think their times are a bit better than estimated on the site.
Sweet! I'm researching options on the plates now. I haven't broken any stock pieces in my Arrma's, but they do get sloppy rather quickly I feel, so not really interested in buying the stock replacements. M2C is sure nice, but beyond my means and needs. I see JBIRC makes the RR plate, $30 on sale.. nah. Not sure about the generic amazon parts either.. often worses than stock in my experience. So, I'm searching..

Ollo ADU racing guru's! Does anyone know how much or how to order spare POM bushings for the ADU Racing suspension plates? I'm considering buying a set of their plates for my K6, but wondering how the bushings hold up? Should I order spares with the plates since it looks like a month long voyage from China to the US? I don't see any mention or listing for the bushings seperate from buying the plates.
Hmm. I don't either. I'm no help. I got my few ADU stuff from AliExpress. That's what I don't like about those bushings.

BTW, I did message ADU through ebay, I'll share their response when I hear one.

Hmm. I don't either. I'm no help. I got my few ADU stuff from AliExpress. That's what I don't like about those bushings.
Has me weary.. if replacements are cheap and easy to source, fine. If not, well..

Sweet! I'm researching options on the plates now. I haven't broken any stock pieces in my Arrma's, but they do get sloppy rather quickly I feel, so not really interested in buying the stock replacements. M2C is sure nice, but beyond my means and needs. I see JBIRC makes the RR plate, $30 on sale.. nah. Not sure about the generic amazon parts either.. often worses than stock in my experience. So, I'm searching..
I LOVE my allinrc ones from Amazon. SOLID. Not hollow. No bushings. One flaw....the RR-D blocks are flawed and don't let the screw threads reach the bulkhead. I just use a diamond tip dremel bit to extend the holes. WORTH IT. They're cheap and strong, otherwise.

I'm working on a mutt of sorts..it started life as a Mojo exb, now has Kraton arms with a "custom" rear Mojo bumper and aluminum skid plate. In other words, a PIA to access the suspension plates, LOL. I don't want plates with bushings that don't hold up well..

I LOVE my allinrc ones from Amazon. SOLID. Not hollow. No bushings. One flaw....the RR-D blocks are flawed and don't let the screw threads reach the bulkhead. I just use a diamond tip dremel bit to extend the holes. WORTH IT. They're cheap and strong, otherwise.
Have them in my amazon cart so I don't "lose" them..🤣

20230925_145322.jpg
20240227_151716.jpg

Very nice rig brother!😎
The AllinRC plates with hinge pins and hardware is attractive indeed @$30 for front and rear.. might just have to click..I have longer screws I can substitute.
No, no. Wait. It's not a matter of needing long screws. I don't wanna steer you wrong. You have to have a diamond tip dremel bit to fit into theholes to grind them inward and downward towards the chassis...not away.

No, no. Wait. It's not a matter of needing long screws. I don't wanna steer you wrong. You have to have a diamond tip dremel bit to fit into theholes to grind them inward and downward towards the chassis...not away.
20240406_135923.jpg

If you got em' and found out the hard way like I did, nearly stripping the threads on the bulkhead fighting it, not knowing why in the hell it won't go, I'd feel guilty.

Last edited:

View attachment 359287
Ah, so the holes for the screws that go up and through the chassis didn't lineup? I'm a butcher, I have confidence I can hammer it in, LOL. I appreciate the clarification. That's what I've come to expect from the Ping Pong branded amazon/aliex parts.. Good to know it's workable at least.👍

Ah, so the holes for the screws that go up and through the chassis didn't lineup? I'm a butcher, I have confidence I can hammer it in, LOL. I appreciate the clarification. That's what I've come to expect from the Ping Pong branded amazon/aliex parts.. Good to know it's workable at least.👍
A butcher? Excellent. But forcing and hammering would be to no avail lol. Dremel. This diamond bit will make it right. Dremel, test fit it, dremel some more and you'd get it done.

One more thing. If you needed EXB type FF-A & RR-D blocks, I'd be willing to try RCAWD ones with these 🤷. More solid that Hot Racing's. They're a crap brand otherwise. From the M2C sets I overpaid for with bushings that WILL wear out, I will go out of my way to get regular aluminum ones without going to overpriced, overhyped influencer products.

Last edited:
A butcher? Excellent. But forcing and hammering would be to no avail lol. Dremel. This diamond bit will make it right. Dremel, test fit it, dremel some more and you'd get it done.
Yeah, was an attempt at humor. A butcher who uses a hammer instead of a knife, LOL. Don't mind me, my meds ran out..🤪
I had a Dremel once, about 25 years ago.. those things are nice, but delicate. I get by with drills and grinders pretty well though.😁

Yeah, was an attempt at humor. A butcher who uses a hammer instead of a knife, LOL. Don't mind me, my meds ran out..🤪
I had a Dremel once, about 25 years ago.. those things are nice, but delicate. I get by with drills and grinders pretty well though.😁
Okay, well, see.....that's on me lol. I sorta basically did catch that. My deal, is I'm terrible socially. Have had multiple brain surgeries after a stroke and massive subarachnoid brain cyst at 21 and was born with a cord wrap around my neck didn't help lol. I'm a bit....off. I can take a thread here and make it go dead with awkwardness. I don't mean to, and only wanna be of some help wherever possible.

And don't feel pressured. You know you can get whatever the hell you want. 👊👊👍

Okay, well, see.....that's on me lol. I sorta basically did catch that. My deal, is I'm terrible socially. Have had multiple brain surgeries after a stroke and massive subarachnoid brain cyst at 21 and was born with a cord wrap around my neck didn't help lol. I'm a bit....off. I can take a thread here and make it go dead with awkwardness. I don't mean to, and only wanna be of some help wherever possible.

And don't feel pressured. You know you can get whatever the hell you want. 👊👊👍
Dude.. I'm sorry. I feel like a total tool after hearing of your situation. I guess we never really do know what someone else has been through.
No thread killing today, at least not by you, me, maybe, LOL.Thanks for the advice on the plates, and a slap in the head for being ignorant.
Glad you have the ability to enjoy this great hobby!!👍🍻

Dude.. I'm sorry. I feel like a total tool after hearing of your situation. I guess we never really do know what someone else has been through.
No thread killing today, at least not by you, me, maybe, LOL.Thanks for the advice on the plates, and a slap in the head for being ignorant.
Glad you have the ability to enjoy this great hobby!!👍🍻
Me too. Yeah, was told my brain might herniate into my spine and be dead. Fluid squirted to the ceiling when they drilled into my skull. Was told I was a miracle case to even be able to walk into my neurosurgeon's office, let alone blink. My cerebellum was crushed to an open space of just cerebral spinal fluid. But nevermind that. You didn't do or say a darn thing wrong, man. Not at all. I'm just grateful to be here and talk to you all.

Me too. Yeah, was told my brain might herniate into my spine and be dead. Fluid squirted to the ceiling when they drilled into my skull. Was told I was a miracle case to even be able to walk into my neurosurgeon's office, let alone blink. My cerebellum was crushed to an open space of just cerebral spinal fluid. But nevermind that. You didn't do or say a darn thing wrong, man. Not at all. I'm just grateful to be here and talk to you all.
Wow. I have to admit I really don't know what all those medical terms mean. Sounds scary. I guess you know them cuz you're living with it.

I ordered up the AllinRC plates.. front and rear with pins under $30. 👍

Oh, and I did get a response from ADU racing on ebay messages.. IDK why, but I'm less than confident with the reply. Or, should I say "I've heard that before.." 🤷‍♂️😕

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240407-124150_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240407-124150_Samsung Internet.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I ordered up the AllinRC plates.. front and rear with pins under $30. 👍

Oh, and I did get a response from ADU racing on ebay messages.. IDK why, but I'm less than confident with the reply. Or, should I say "I've heard that before.." 🤷‍♂️😕

I'm not a huge fan of the suspension mounts with the inserts, those inserts wear down rather fast.

They’ll be available on AliX within the next day.

There is also an alloy option.
1712509559356.png

Last edited:
Back