Typhon Typhon 6S parts differences.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke66

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Vendetta
So, I'm looking at Typhon 6S parts RN (you'll know why later on) and I have a couple of questions. Can the Typhon TLR diffs mount on a Outcast EXB chassis? What about typhon 6S Side guards and suspension mounts? will they fit? And Typhon TLR chassis braces as well. Would these parts fit?

So, I'm looking at Typhon 6S parts RN (you'll know why later on) and I have a couple of questions. Can the Typhon TLR diffs mount on an Outcast EXB chassis? What about typhon 6S Side guards and suspension mounts? will they fit? And Typhon TLR chassis braces as well. Would these parts fit?
The diffs have a different gear ratio but they should be able to. The chassis are basically the same between both so the bracing should work and the towers too. But not sure if the height of the shock towers is different or not.

Awesome. Good to know about the diff ratio as well. Thanks!

Awesome. Good to know about the diff ratio as well. Thanks!
Typhons are straight cut 13/43 and kraton/outcast are spiral cut 10/43. You can interchange all the parts. My profile pic is a swb chassis on typhon diffs/kraton arms, senton towers, typhon rear shocks up front, talion shocks out back, and backflip lp's.

Back