Big Rock Achter differentieel loopt niet lekker?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maus

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
Hey goeiemiddag mensen, ik ben nieuw hier op de forum en hoop dat er Nederlandse mensen zijn die me wat verder kunnen helpen. Ik heb de bigrock, nou heb ik daar de achter differentieel kapot van gereden. Dus ik een nieuwe steel differentieel besteld. Nou heb ik hem binnen en draai eraan met de hand en nou valt me op dat ie op een bepaald punt erg stroef draait. Heeft iemand daar verstand van of er een stroef punt in hoort te zitten of dat er een fabrieks fout inzit? Durf hem er eigenlijk nou niet in te monteren ivm dat hij misschien na een paar ritjes kapot gaat en hem niet meer terug kan sturen. Mvg Maurice

Hi Maurice, You'll have more success if you post your questions in English (it's also in the terms & rules section).

You are EXPECTED to:
  • Edit your posts for spelling and grammar. ArrmaForum.com's usability depends on this.
    • Use capitalization
    • No excessive Internet jargon
    • Use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation
  • Communicate in English only
Thanks for your understanding.
-dmt

Thanks for youre reply. Im not english so its a bit difficult. I hoped some dutch People reply. Im sorry if this is out of the rules. Im going to search a dutch forum
Greet Maurice

Hey Maurice,

what @Diem Turner said. We have a Dutch section though see https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/dutch-drivers-united.12776/page-275 .

Back to your problem. Turning a diif by hand and feel binding at a certain point is not good. This can happen if the screws are overtightened. Unscrew them, take the ring gear off and turn the outdrive it by hand to see if the internal gears turn properly. If so, attach the ring gear again and turn the screws, the last bit carefully and not to tight. If you feel binding when turning loosen the screws a tiny bit until there is nog more binding.

Hee Maus. Controleer de 4 schroeven van tandwiel op het diff. Ze moeten allemaal even vast zitten, anders zit het tandwiel scheef en krijg je dit.
We hebben een Nederlandse sectie hier op het Arrma Forum Ook daar zitten mensen met heel veel kennis die graag helpen.
Now back to English
Welcome and have fun.

Bedankt voor je antwoord sircrash. Ik ga hem eens open halen als ik thuis ben. Heb op de nl sectie gekeken maar kan niet zo 123 vinden hoe ik dan een tread maak zegmaar. Zie alleen reply staan.
Sorry ben een beetje noob op forum gebied.

Thanks for youre reply. Im not english so its a bit difficult. I hoped some dutch People reply. Im sorry if this is out of the rules. Im going to search a dutch forum
Greet Maurice

Hello there Maurice,
Not to worry.
As long as you try to communicate in English.. We'll try our best to understand and help you. 👍🍺

I have some info from you guys now, big thanks. But i bought the whole diff thing new from the store so i think its a bit crazy that i have to open it and look at the screws to have it work how it should be

we moeten niet vergeten dat de mensen die onze RC's in elkaar zetten zelf geen hobbyisten of monteurs zijn. Voor hen is het gewoon een baan, een baan die ze niet eens volledig hoeven te begrijpen, zolang ze maar doen, of denken dat ze doen, wat ze moeten doen. Dit is de reden waarom de meesten van ons gloednieuwe RC's uit elkaar halen, gewoon om zelf te controleren of alles is zoals het zou moeten zijn. Ik betwijfel ten zeerste of iemand hier al een perfect geassembleerde RC heeft gevonden.

we need to remember that the people who assemble our RCs are not hobbyists or mechanics themselves. To them, its just a job, one they don't even need to fully understand as long as they do, or think they are doing, what they were told to do. This is why most of us take apart brand new rcs, just to check for ourselves that everything is as it should be. I highly doubt anyone here has found a perfectly assembled RC yet.

I personally haven’t found issues on a new Traxxas vehicle (I own six): no loose screws, diffs filled properly, etc. Maybe I’m just lucky.
Although my reply was snarky and designed to initiate hostility and rancor, I have to agree with you. It’s been awhile since I bought a Traxxas, but everyone I did buy back in the day was as close to an actual “RTR” as I’ve seen yet.

Back