Yipin -GX3370BLS 70KG Servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

androidx1

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Just bought this servo.....wondering if anyone out there has had experience with it. I probably should have just stuck with a AGFRC servo because I know they are a good company, but decided to try something a little different to see how it runs

The dimensions from the bottom to the mounting tab seems pretty tall - you may need to shim it a good bit. But yeah, ask before you buy.

Generic 25/35kg servos for most things and a Promodeler convert for the good stuff.

yep def the test pilot here......agfrc is a big servo company that makes many of the name brand servos (private label).......
Yipin on the other hand i don't know anything about...........but I will report back when i get a chance to test..........im sure they are not 70kg servos as advertised but if i can get a real 35kg out of them id be happy!!!!

Well that servo came in today….seems very solid and pretty fast and strong with my servo tester….but no way to measure torque at this moment but feffinitly feels like it could damage my fingers if they go in the way…….
32BC2852-5E26-40CD-B827-A47D832A2178.jpeg

Attachments

• FB7F633B-D80D-4D90-94EC-7A80E51AA8B8.jpeg
    FB7F633B-D80D-4D90-94EC-7A80E51AA8B8.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 102
Got around to mounting this servo in my Kraton 6s v4, and im pretty happy with it........fast and strong......with the car sitting on carpet the servo drives the wheels effortlessly. I did do the servo saver mod by adding snaprings to stiffen the spring. now i see lots of flex in the standard servo mount. I guess its probably time to upgrade that to an aluminum one. But just wanted to let everyone know that this servo is pretty fast and powerful.......as to longevity.....who knows......time will tell i guess.

oh and by the way it mounted on the standard servo mount with clearance to the chassis, so no mod was needed......though I did add a spacer to the bell crank arm to make the control arm more level......i used a brass spacer I had laying around that usually is included with the composite control horns for large scale RC planes......
You can just use longer screws in the plastic mount to stiffen it up.
Thanks for the recommendation.....Thats a great idea!!!!!!
i'll take ur advice

Hello, the servo lead I noticed is black with a white stripe. The stripe designate signal? Ground? Was curious.

Just bought this servo.....wondering if anyone out there has had experience with it. I probably should have just stuck with a AGFRC servo because I know they are a good company, but decided to try something a little different to see how it runs
I bought a 80kg servo from that company. It’s in my O8S 33lb. The servo is a beast and at $50 you can’t go wrong. Found a 70kg for $40 gonna put it on my Xmaxx with mad maxx tires I’ll let you know how it does lol.

Those cheap servos will be yipin you in the butt later on. Either quick failure or crash due to poor response.

I use the 80kg version of this

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804094242829.html?

57$ and it's amazing. I heard they actually manufacture them for others too. Better than the 1/5th scale servo in my kraton 8s/o8s. We've been using it in our Traxxas XRT's which get bashed hard and they have held up great. I ended up buying 2 more after that just to have em lol.

@Garcbomber I dunno what you're talking about man, some of these servos are excellent and you can't beat them for the money. Even expensive servos can have problems. I can buy 3 of these for the price of 1 promodeler and the performance is basically just as good if not better in areas. Maybe the promodler will last longer? I don't know but they aren't immune to problems. I've seen even more problems with savox than promodeler. My GX servo's have been great so far. I even just put one in my XR5 and that rig cost 1400$ as a roller. I've never even had a cheap amazon DS servo just die and cause me to crash or anything like that and those servos suck.

Got around to mounting this servo in my Kraton 6s v4, and im pretty happy with it........fast and strong......with the car sitting on carpet the servo drives the wheels effortlessly. I did do the servo saver mod by adding snaprings to stiffen the spring. now i see lots of flex in the standard servo mount. I guess its probably time to upgrade that to an aluminum one. But just wanted to let everyone know that this servo is pretty fast and powerful.......as to longevity.....who knows......time will tell i guess.
Also, that may be a 270° servo you have there. Be sure to set your endpoints. If you didn’t, the flex you see in your servo mount could be due to that thing trying to twist way too far.

yep def the test pilot here......agfrc is a big servo company that makes many of the name brand servos (private label).......
Yipin on the other hand i don't know anything about...........but I will report back when i get a chance to test..........im sure they are not 70kg servos as advertised but if i can get a real 35kg out of them id be happy!!!!
+1
There are tons of generic no brand servos out there. With all crazy Chinesium names attached to them. Some are decent, Some not. Many just rebranded/repackaged etc.
Only your mileage in regards will say if it is a good choice. What matters.
You bought it already, use it and let us know what you think. Bad or good.
DS3235 35 kg $34. AMZ servos have performed extremely well for me. 9 of them here. Been the expensive route also.
For bashing, plain jane servos like this can surprise you. Cheap enough to replace with the same and have spares on hand. Servos are consumables for bashing, They get all abused real hard anyway. Even the Expensive ones. 90% of servos Barely even provide 30% of their advertised specs. When tested. All servo brands claim what they want. They all use different methods to rate their specs. Then marketting will bump up advertised specs to get into the market and compete.

Last edited:
Yes indeed they do, agfrc is the largest servo manufacturer in the world.
I have a half dozen AGFrc servos, a brushless low profile in my heavily modified Autech Motul tt02.
A pair in my Erevo, and a few of their B13DLM V2 mini servos. All are programmable via USB and they all seem to be holding up well, very smooth and center perfectly oh and fast!
I got a few GXservo servos (sister company to YIPINservo). And I grabbed 2 YIPINservo servos. One is the purple Brushless 60Kg and the other is a blue 35Kg corless.

☆☆☆My yippins description stated they have HELICAL hardened steel gears, SIX stainless steel ball bearings, silicone wire inside and out, stainless steel screws, silicone seals, aluminum frame, silver bearing solder joints, usb programming, high speed, and high voltage.

One did NOT have helical gears, they did not have silicone wire i side or silicone seals just rubber, and they only had 3 ball bearing and 3 sleeve bearings and the 3 ball bearings were not stainless and the sleeves are brass.
This servo was supposed to be their Version2 but i was sent their Version 1. Make sure to get their version 2 as it seemingly has all the goods! Because the second Yipin i got had the correct features and it was labeled V.2.

But in general both versions are very good for the price i paid (under $40) and would recommend them, especially if you can get them from a trusted dealer with a good return policy in case u get the older version...

Last edited:
Back