Kraton Wow this EXB blew mind mind - Unboxing the Ultimate RTR Truck of 2024 - Arrma Kraton 6s EXB V2 RTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock
  3. Vorteks
Welcome back to another ChriswithaC RC video! Today marks a special occasion for me as I unbox what I consider to be the ultimate RTR truck of 2024, the Arrma Kraton 6s EXB V2. Ever since Arrma first announced this powerhouse, I've been eagerly awaiting its arrival. I've gone to great lengths, selling items and scouring the UK, in pursuit of this truck. To my delight, I discovered that my good friend Hedley at Western Valley Models in South Wales had one in stock. I wasted no time in securing it for myself. You can find their website link here: https://www.westernvalleymodels.co.uk/. Seriously, check them out; they have an incredible inventory!The Arrma Kraton 6s EXB V2 is synonymous with extreme bashing and holds the esteemed title of the King of 6s trucks in our circles. Arrma has equipped this beast with every bell and whistle imaginable for us bashers to enjoy. In this video, I'll take you through my journey to acquire this truck, the unboxing process, and share my initial impressions and thoughts as we prepare to put it to the test.Let's delve into some key improvements and additional proven features that make the Arrma Kraton 6s EXB V2 stand out:Tough, great-looking EXtreme Bash red-anodized aluminum front and rear bulkheadsPlush oil-filled shocks designed to absorb all types of terrainRedesigned servo saver for precise steering controlUpgraded one-piece wing mount for added durabilityDurable V2 anodized aluminum chassis braces for easier maintenanceAnd much more!For a comprehensive list of features and specifications, you can visit the official Arrma website: https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product/1...Before we dive in, I want to extend a massive thank you to each and every one of you for your unwavering support. We're on the verge of hitting the monumental 2000 subscriber milestone, and I couldn't be more grateful for your likes, shares, and subscriptions. Your dedication fuels the incredible community we're building here, and I'm genuinely humbled and blessed by your support. So, keep being awesome, keep upgrading everything, and let's make every moment count in the world of RC. Stay awesome, my friends – this is ChriswithaC RC signing off!Stay awesome Guys , ChriswithaC RC Remember guys I have a personal discount code for you all at checkout Use code : CHRISWITHACRC10. Feel free to share that code with anyone you'd like to share it with. This will give you an instant 10% off ! at RC SPARES.com Link Here - https://www.rcspares.com/#RCCommunity#ChriswithaCRCCONNECT WITH ME!===============================👥 - FACEBOOK: / chriswithac.rc 🎵 - TICKTOCK : / chriswithac7 🐦 - TWITTER: / chrisle77678330 📸 - Facebook Group ( RC BUDDYS V2) : / 1367432597469743 ==============================Join me as we explore what makes the Arrma Kraton 6s EXB V2 the ultimate RTR truck of 2024. Let's send it!Stay awesome Guys , ChriswithaC RC #bashing #basher #basherschoice #rclife #rclifestyle #rcliveaction #rclove #arrma #arrmatough #arrmakraton #arrmakratonexb #hobby #hobbyist #hobbylobby #rccar #rccaroffroad #rccarbashing #review #reviews #offroad #offroadrc #offroadcars #rc #radiocontrolledcar #radiocontrolcars #radiocontrol #welsh #welshandproud #chriswithacrc #firstlook #rcupgrade #modelsport #kratonexb #kraton6s #arrmakratonexb #arrmakraton6sblx

Parts stock up while we wait. Lol

IMG_1502.png

IMG_1503.png

Arrma certainly does know how to make a cool looking truck. That black and red keeps burning holes in my pockets!

Back