Limitless Whose running a Cobra 8 ESC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sert rc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Vorteks
How is it? Worthwhile or better to stick with the MMX8?

I’m planning on building a Ram Jam Racing 4-Tec 2.0 chassis out and I’m considering this ESC. Looking to pair it with a TP3630 or 3640-CM.

I’d be running mostly on 4S with the occasional 6S run when I take the car out to my longer speed run road. The 4-Tec is mostly going to be for a 1/4 mile stretch of road across the street from my house.

How is it? Worthwhile or better to stick with the MMX8?

I’m planning on building a Ram Jam Racing 4-Tec 2.0 chassis out and I’m considering this ESC. Looking to pair it with a TP3630 or 3640-CM.

I’d be running mostly on 4S with the occasional 6S run when I take the car out to my longer speed run road. The 4-Tec is mostly going to be for a 1/4 mile stretch of road across the street from my house.
I would like to no too. it should be good for the price 😮

Sorry I don't have any info on the esc, just wanted to say I'm excited to hear about a 4tec build 😎
I was going to build one of my 3.0's but when I got deeper into it I wanted to go for a 2.0 wheelbase instead. So thats on pause for now.

Have you got the chassis yet? I'd been looking and wondering how nice they were in person.

I have the chassis in hand and it’s very nice. Everything is machined well and it’s all high quality stuff. I also picked up the aluminum front and rear bulkhead set and I hear he’s coming out with upper diff housings this summer.

Back