Wheel balancer for 1/7 and 1/10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
I'm finding a lot of wheel balancers that are really specific to a scale but nothing that you can do any scale on. I have a mix of RC cars/trucks in my inventory. Would be nice for a one stop shop balancing solution.

This isn't a pro level thing. Just trying to get them "close enough" and not "dead on balls accurate" (industry term).

I'm finding a lot of wheel balancers that are really specific to a scale but nothing that you can do any scale on. I have a mix of RC cars/trucks in my inventory. Would be nice for a one stop shop balancing solution.

This isn't a pro level thing. Just trying to get them "close enough" and not "dead on balls accurate" (industry term).
Do you have a 3D printer?

One of our users here @suchtragedy ...posted this balance you can make:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4643011

Why yes I do. Question is will I be able to fit other rear hubs in that stand. I have other brands other than Arrma and different scales.
I didn't/don't have different rear hubs to design around so that stand I can only guarantee will work with 6s Arrma rear hubs. But also note that it has designed adapters that thread onto the 6s hubs to make the balancer also work with 14mm and 12mm size wheels. So basically the only size it doesn't do is 23mm.

Ok I have looked everywhere for these and I will admit, they are literally impossible to find right now. Integy site says Jan 2021. They also have these which look interesting but definitely not universal. Unless someone has a source available for the universal one or a different model, think I'll be waiting awhile.

That doesn't work very well on MT tires. The long grub screw it uses tends to bend and since your screwing/unscrewing repeatedly, the threads get sloppy and it ends up not centering properly. Also, the cone knurl nut doesn't fit anything that well. The round detent doesn't fit 17mm wheels either, so it doesn't lock on to the wheel at all. You rely on the cone centering anything, which it doesn't do that well.

I stopped using it as my wheels would balance, then if I loosened it/rotated it, retightened it, they would be out of balance...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back