Can you name this 1/8 monster truggy wheel?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Dylan

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
I bought these at a local hobby shop used and don't know what they're from. Anyone know? Thanks

IMG_3769.JPG

IMG_3770.JPG

IMG_3771.JPG

Redcat Shredder..RIP.(rest in poo)..LOL!!
I have a set of those, gifted to me by my daughters X-BF a couple years back..
They're not the worst, def not the best. What I found strange is how thick the wheels are at the hub. They don't fit a standard 6s Arrma hub adapter/hex. I had some spare Kaiju hexes I installed on my K6 to use the Shredder wheels. Had to add quite a few shims behind the hex adapter to get the drive pin lined up with the stub axle. Wasn't worth the efforts I don't think. To each their own of course.

Redcat Shredder..RIP.(rest in poo)..LOL!!
I have a set of those, gifted to me by my daughters X-BF a couple years back..
They're not the worst, def not the best. What I found strange is how thick the wheels are at the hub. They don't fit a standard 6s Arrma hub adapter/hex. I had some spare Kaiju hexes I installed on my K6 to use the Shredder wheels. Had to add quite a few shims behind the hex adapter to get the drive pin lined up with the stub axle. Wasn't worth the efforts I don't think. To each their own of course.
I guess I lucked out because I have m2c hexes and they fit great and look great. Very light

I guess I lucked out because I have m2c hexes and they fit great and look great. Very light
Cool. Yes, they are light. I ran them on my clay track for a bit, did pretty well actually. Straight line grip was good, cornering was a bit squirrelly. I will end up putting them onto something down the road, can't see wasting them. Not very good for air control I'd suspect since they are light. They used to be quite expensive for what they are, haven't looked in a while at pricing though.
$32 per pair.. not bad. I seem to recall them being more..the OG Kaiju tires are pretty good for the money too. Never tried the EXT Kaiju tires but I'd like to one day maybe. Might do well on clay.

Those belong on an Oldsmobile cutlass supreme or chevy impala/caprice, don't forget to paint them chrome...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back