Kraton Whats a good fan for the kraton 6s exb 150. rip stock esc fan 😢

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been really happy with the Rocket RC brushless fans on receiver power, but keep in mind if you're running an upgraded servo adding fancy fans is going to be pushing the BEC on the stock ESC pretty hard. Glitch buster might help if you find yourself browning out.

@slick2500 is correct, it's a 35mm fan. I'd go rocket fan as well. Cant beat the aliepxress price, but they are available elsewhere for slightly more.

I had my 35mm rocket fan survive my firma 150a exploding. It was charred up and the wire was halfway melted. Threw it in my max6 I replaced the firma with and its been running ever since.

@slick2500 is correct, it's a 35mm fan. I'd go rocket fan as well. Cant beat the aliepxress price, but they are available elsewhere for slightly more.

I had my 35mm rocket fan survive my firma 150a exploding. It was charred up and the wire was halfway melted. Threw it in my max6 I replaced the firma with and its been running ever since.
I usually get the rocket fan on amazon if I need it tomorrow, or on Aliexpress just to have on hand for later if I don't need it in the next few days.

KCRC 40mm fan. It's a tall style fan. So far it's outlived every other fan I've had on the truck combined.

So what happened?

Did you short it out or bust a blade??
Busted a blade but fan wasn't turning took it apart to check more in detail found out broken blade was stopping the fan from turning so now back running again still want get another fan just incase if it gets worser

if anyone is looking for a good 40mm motor fan, I have great luck with the dual ball bearing Winsinn. They are 40x20’s, just over $5 ea, they put out more CFM, and are less prone to breaking. I replaced all my broken ones with these, and they keep even my old G1 HW motor frosty, which is known for getting hot. Make sure and choose the 5v option - 40mm fanIMG_4948.jpeg

Good find! I had gone to Surpass Hobbies US site and saw they were $15 a fan, so I went a different way. $8 for a 35x10 fan is doable though.

Last edited:
if anyone is looking for a good 40mm motor fan, I have great luck with the dual ball bearing Winsinn. They are 40x20’s, just over $5 ea, they put out more CFM, and are less prone to breaking. I replaced all my broken ones with these, and they keep even my old G1 HW motor frosty, which is known for getting hot. Make sure and choose the 5v option - 40mm fanView attachment 352054

Good find! I had gone to Surpass Hobbies US site and saw they were $15 a fan, so I went a different way. $8 for a 35x10 fan is doable though.
I remember @SrC saying that he had great results with those fans as well. Better than the 40x10 but not super chunky like the 40x28 fans.

Back