Fireteam Motor fan upgrade for the Fireteam?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mechanicos

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton EXB
Hi everyone, i am looking to upgrade my motor fan on the fireteam, summer is here and its pretty damn hot where i live, you cant drive this things during the day, only 1hour before it gets dark.

Yes that looks a great setup, unfortunately they don't ship to where i live. any other options like this?

Many of us prefer Rocket or Surpass fans, I run them on most of my rigs, they're my go to fan. However, I just installed these on my FT yesterday, replaced the ESC & motor fans. They're advertised to be "waterproof" and have dual ball bearings, so I figured I'd give them a shot. They don't spin quite as fast as the Rocket fans though.

2024-04-19_09h03_29.png

I would like to install dual fan system, how can i do this? which one fits the fireteam?

Last edited:
Its a shame you cant add another fan to the stock motor heat sink.

Yes that looks a great setup, unfortunately they don't ship to where i live. any other options like this?

I am about to place an order with them. Let me know if you want me to order something for you.

I am about to place an order with them. Let me know if you want me to order something for you.
Hi there, thanks for your offer but i live in Cyprus, i am not in Germany

Oh ok wow, i wasnt sure you knew where I live. Yes ofcourse you can, i really liked the dual fan setup.

Screenshot_2024-04-22-20-54-32-569_com.opera.browser.jpg

But do they ship in Germany? You are in Germany right?

Yes, they said they would give me a shipping quote. I have just sent them the list of items I'd like to purchase and am awaiting their response.

Since we are doimg this please also add the setip for the esc
Screenshot_2024-04-23-08-52-18-825_com.android.chrome.jpg

Back