What did you drive today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always wondered what speeds I was getting from this Castle setup...so boredom won lol. Took the K6 over to a construction site near me. Couldn't find a long enough straight away there, but it did have a long sweeping curve. Managed 45mph off road on a 2200kv motor w/stock 15t pinion. Forgot how fun this thing was to drive.

20240121_121327.jpg

20240121_121536.jpg

20240121_124239.jpg

Last edited:
That’s sweet! Gonna be a long cleaning! I just blew off and lubed up my DBXL-E. But it’s just snow and water. It’s so worth it! That tracking is sick! I love the rig!

That’s sweet! Gonna be a long cleaning! I just blew off and lubed up my DBXL-E. But it’s just snow and water. It’s so worth it! That tracking is sick! I love the rig!
Time to get out the compressor and a handheld air cannon. :)

DBXL-E is a bucket list rig of mine, I gotta have one in my collection.
Time to get out the compressor and a handheld air cannon. :)
I don't have either at the moment, but I definitely plan on acquiring both fairly soon. Seems like every week you realize you "need" another tool(s) with this hobby lol.

DBXL-E is a bucket list rig of mine, I gotta have one in my collection.

I don't have either at the moment, but I definitely plan on acquiring both fairly soon. Seems like every week you realize you "need" another tool(s) with this hobby lol.
Just seen these two for dirt cheap and great shape. Mercari

IMG_3289.png

IMG_3290.png

Go to Mercari. Search Losi. Bam. Free shipping? I’m thinking about the red one. I have a fox.

Price just dropped….
I have bought many things on Mercari. Usually the low priced items with free two day shipping are scams. If you notice both of the Losi sellers have no history and just registered this month. Mercari does act like an escrow service between buyers and sellers so I have always received my money back when someone tried to scam me but it takes a bit of effort to make your case. Often a scam seller will send some small box, so they even can get a record of you receiving a package.

I have bought many things on Mercari. Usually the low priced items with free two day shipping are scams. If you notice both of the Losi sellers have no history and just registered this month. Mercari does act like an escrow service between buyers and sellers so I have always received my money back when someone tried to scam me but it takes a bit of effort to make your case. Often a scam seller will send some small box, so they even can get a record of you receiving a package.
I had no idea. I’ve only bought some small items. Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:
@Av642 Nothing special, just downloaded the GPS Speedometer app and strapped down the cell phone in the battery compartment. I really like how it actually shows where you've been.

Man those are some smoking deals! I've never used Mercari before.
Awesome, never saw that interface before. I used to do that - but am afraid of losing my phone in case of a crash.

Took out the new-to-me Slash 4x4 VXL for the first time. Temps are downright balmy at 30 deg F here in Minnesota, and there is almost no snow on the ground. Worrisome, but hey I won't complain.

Only ran a single 2S pack through the truck to make sure it's all working well. I'm taking my friend out on Wednesday with the Slash 4x4 and my Mojave 6s. It will be his first time driving an RC car, and I'm hoping to get him hooked :devilish:

Took out the new-to-me Slash 4x4 VXL for the first time. Temps are downright balmy at 30 deg F here in Minnesota, and there is almost no snow on the ground. Worrisome, but hey I won't complain.

Only ran a single 2S pack through the truck to make sure it's all working well. I'm taking my friend out on Wednesday with the Slash 4x4 and my Mojave 6s. It will be his first time driving an RC car, and I'm hoping to get him hooked :devilish:
If the Slash doesn't do it, the Mojo definitely will!

Back