What did you do today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There both in there early 20s. I'm going to have a margarita and take an edible 30 mins prior to there eta and hope to get through the day. Hoping I won't remember anything tomorrow.
Oh yeah, I know! Mine is 20. I get the stink eye every time she drops the first "like"..

Been dry 15-16 years so I need a few gummies ;)

20230423_134223.jpg

We had our first ever annual crawfish boil. Had 60 lbs shipped live from LA.

I was worried my kids (4, 6 and 8) would be sad after they played with a couple live ones. When we cooked them they dug right in and polished off a ton of them. It’s good to know where your food comes from.

03206A04-848E-430F-BC9C-87CED3049B1D.jpeg

There both in there early 20s. I'm going to have a margarita and take an edible 30 mins prior to there eta and hope to get through the day. Hoping I won't remember anything tomorrow.
Ok. They just left. I got thru the entire evening drug & alcohol free. Paula hosted a delicious spaghetti dinner with garlic bread and salad. I cleaned up all the dishes and didn't eff anything up. Both kids seemed normal! :unsure: in bed now trying to make sense of it all.

Ok. They just left. I got thru the entire evening drug & alcohol free. Paula hosted a delicious spaghetti dinner with garlic bread and salad. I cleaned up all the dishes and didn't eff anything up. Both kids seemed normal! :unsure: in bed now trying to make sense of it all.

Don't you remember inviting them to move in with you? Oh man are you in for a surprise!

Whilst out driving i saw a Toyworld for i have been wanting to find an action figure to have inside the Mojave to replace one of the factory figures.
I would usually have 2 figures but i need room for a camera on the other side.

Found the perfect candidate to be the driver, has full articulation so will be able to follow the movements of the steering wheel with ease.

Never wanted an action figure in an rc car until now, and the Mojave is the perfect size to fit this guy into.

So that's it, i found a toy to drive an
DSC01452.JPG
rc car because good drivers are getting expensive and hard to find.:LOL:

DSC01451.JPG

DSC01450.JPG

DSC01449.JPG

DSC01442.JPG

DSC01456.JPG

DSC01455.JPG

DSC01462.JPG

Whilst out driving i saw a Toyworld for i have been wanting to find an action figure to have inside the Mojave to replace one of the factory figures.
I would usually have 2 figures but i need room for a camera on the other side.

Found the perfect candidate to be the driver, has full articulation so will be able to follow the movements of the steering wheel with ease.

Never wanted an action figure in an rc car until now, and the Mojave is the perfect size to fit this guy into.

So that's it, i found a toy to drive anView attachment 295085 rc car because good drivers are getting expensive and hard to find.:LOL:

View attachment 295079

View attachment 295080

View attachment 295081

View attachment 295082

View attachment 295083

View attachment 295084

View attachment 295086

1/6 scale figures look good in the Mojave, I used 1/6 scale heads in mine. (y)

1/6 scale figures look good in the Mojave, I used 1/6 scale heads in mine. (y)
Yeah deep down i knew i had to literally walk into a shop to find the right one, was almost going to buy something online but yep 1/6 is a perfect size, too big for the Infraction though..could maybe squeeze it in but will have to find another figure that will be a good fit.

Other than walking my dog," Otis" twice today, I really didn't do anything. Basically just layed around being more useless than normal. GF started her new job today. So far so good! Will try to do something constructive tomorrow..g'night now.:sleep:

Did a little work, run my Typhon for a while until it rained here in Florida… didn’t want to get struck by lightning so came home and bottled 21 bottles of Pinot Grigio, made Mexican dinner which consisted of tacos, and nachos with Queso… it was awesome no matter what John saids lol.
Going to drink a glass of my new wine…. Awesome Day!!

Did a little work, run my Typhon for a while until it rained here in Florida… didn’t want to get struck by lightning so came home and bottled 21 bottles of Pinot Grigio, made Mexican dinner which consisted of tacos, and nachos with Queso… it was awesome no matter what John saids lol.
Going to drink a glass of my new wine…. Awesome Day!!
And I get to do the dishes! (y)

Converted my Senton into a typhon. Ate blue bell ice cream with Hershey syrup. Went grocery shopping. Took edible and hallucinate bad vision of Caitlin Jenner.
3s or 6s?
Fixed my original blx185 ESC... Kinda.
The one that stopped working after I taco'd the Typhon.
Turns out the ground wire going to the receiver was severed.
So now I gotta replace that whole 3 wire & plug, replace the power switch, solder on a IC5 & build a cap pack or two.

Last edited:
Back